- Intel Unveils Drone Software Solutions that Enable Businesses to Unlock Potential of Aerial DataMay 4, 2018Parul Dubey
The Intel Imaging Payload supports distance hold and distance guard, features of obstacle avoidance enabled by Intel RealSense Technology. Intel demonstrates updates to its Intel Falcon 8+ system during the AUVSI Xponential event from April 30 to May 3 in Denver, Colorado. (Credit: Intel Corporation) What’s New: At AUVSI Xponential 2018, ...
- Leica Geosystems Introduces Latest GNSS Technology Smart Antenna for ConstructionApril 26, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland, 26 April 2018) – Leica Geosystems, industry leader in measurement technology, announced today the new Leica iCON gps 70 T smart antenna as part of its Leica iCON gps 70 series for reliable and easy stake-out jobs on any construction site. Measurement results become quicker and more accurate with the gps ...
- Delair Announces Global Availability of Most Advanced & Cost Effective Large Area Mapping UAV for Geospatial ProfessionalsApril 26, 2018Parul Dubey
SOUTH PASADENA, CA, TOULOUSE, France. – April 26, 2018 – Delair, a leading supplier of commercial drone solutions, today announced the global availability of its breakthrough Delair UX11 fixed-wing UAV, an innovative hardware-software platform that provides highly accurate images for survey-grade mapping, with on-board processing capabilities and real-time, long-range control. ...
- ULIS Sets New Performance Record for Bolometers; Now Match Speeds of High Frame-Rate CamerasApril 11, 2018Parul Dubey
Veurey-Voroize, near Grenoble, France – ULIS, a designer and manufacturer of the widest range of thermal image sensors for commercial, defense and security applications, today announces it has achieved unmatched performance with its bolometer (a type of thermal sensor) that now meets speeds of fast imaging applications. It has gained ...
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation GNSS Reference ReceiverFebruary 1, 2018Parul Dubey
SUNNYVALE, Calif.— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today its next generation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reference receiver for real-time network (RTN) applications—the Trimble® Alloy™ GNSS reference receiver. Setting a new industry standard with 672 channels, the Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver provides users and operators with access to multiple constellations ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home