- CHC Navigation introduces the APACHE 3 portable USV Solution.January 17, 2019Parul Dubey
Shanghai, China - CHC Navigation announced today the immediate availability of its new APACHE 3, a lightweight portable unmanned surface vessel. “Featuring triple-hulled and shallow draught design, the APACHE 3 is a portable autonomous USV for bathymetric surveys of lakes, inland rivers and coastal areas.”, said Yann Yan, Product Manager of ...
- Oregon Department of Transportation Expands Use of DT Research High Accuracy GNSS Rugged Tablets StatewideJanuary 15, 2019Parul Dubey
Washington D.C., 2019 Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting – DT Research, the leading designer and manufacturer of purpose-built computing solutions for vertical markets, today announced the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) has expanded its use of DT Research GNSS rugged tablets to all 15 of its construction management offices across the state ...
- FLIR Systems Launches Three Cooled Neutrino Family Thermal Camera CoresDecember 17, 2018Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore. - FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) today announced three Neutrino™ midwave infrared (MWIR) camera cores: the small, lightweight FLIR Neutrino LC and two FLIR Neutrino Performance series cores, the SX12 and QX. The latest models expand the FLIR Neutrino cooled camera core family for commercial, industrial, and defense ...
- Spectral Evolution Field Spectrometers and Spectroradiometers Now Available with ALGIZ 8X Rugged TabletDecember 17, 2018Parul Dubey
Lawrence, MA – Spectral Evolution field spectrometers and spectroradiometers are now available with the ALGIZ® 8X rugged handheld tablet. This powerful tablet provides a great companion for field measurements with Spectral Evolution instruments for remote sensing and mining applications. It is powered by a fast Intel® Pentium processor with plenty ...
- CHC Navigation Introduces its i50 GNSS, a Cost-Effective GNSS RTK SolutionDecember 17, 2018Parul Dubey
Shanghai, China – CHC Navigation announced today the immediate availability of its new i50 GNSS receiver, an all-in-one, cost-effective and easy-to-use GNSS RTK solution. Bundled with CHC HCE320 Android controller and CHC LandStar 7 field data collection software, the i50 GNSS receiver provides a cost-effective solution for topographic and construction positioning ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home