- ParaZero Launches ASTM Compliant SafeAir Mavic Following Compliance Testing and Validation by Northern Plains UAS Test SiteJune 10, 2019Parul Dubey
TEL AVIV, Israel and GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Drone safety company ParaZero Technologies Ltd (ASX: PRZ), together with the Northern Plains UAS Test Site (NPUASTS), has completed the testing and compliance process for ParaZero's SafeAir Mavic in accordance with ASTM F3322-18. ASTM F3322-18 Standard Specification for UAS Parachutes was designed to ...
- FoxFury Introduces The Rugo™ 2 Drone & Camera LightJune 6, 2019Parul Dubey
OCEANSIDE, Calif. - FoxFury Lighting Solutions introduces its new Rugo™ 2 Drone & Camera Light. The newest addition to the Rugo™ series is an ultra-durable lighting tool for the on-the-go videographer, photographer, and drone pilot. Powered by a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack, this 620 lumen light features a sliding Tri-Lens®, ...
- Cepton Launches New High-Speed SORA-P60 Lidar For Vehicle ScanningJune 4, 2019Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif.- Cepton Technologies, Inc., a provider of 3D lidar solutions for transport, automotive, industrial, security and mapping applications, today unveiled the newest product in its SORA family of line scanning lidar sensors. The SORA-P60 is designed to provide accurate 3D scans and to enable automated classification of objects ...
- Verity-HERON® Integration Introduces Real-Time 3D Mobile Mapping and Construction VerificationJune 3, 2019Parul Dubey
ClearEdge3D, makers of EdgeWise, Verity, and Rithm for Navisworks software, is pleased to announce a collaboration with Gexcel, makers of HERON® wearable scanners, that was unveiled at the SPAR 3D & AEC NEXT conferences last week in Anaheim, CA. The two companies have joined forces to make it even quicker ...
- Phase One Industrial Introduces Three High Performance Lenses for High-Altitude Aerial Photography and Long-Range Aerial and Ground InspectionMay 29, 2019Parul Dubey
COPENHAGEN – Phase One Industrial today expanded its RS and RSM lens offering with three new high performance lenses for high-altitude aerial photography and long-range aerial and ground inspection applications. The 300mm AF, 180mm, and 150mm MK II lenses are designed to enhance the performance and flexibility of Phase One ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home