- Trimble Introduces New Compact-Sized Tablet for Geospatial Field ApplicationsAugust 14, 2019Parul Dubey
UNNYVALE, Calif.,— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the launch of the latest addition to its portfolio of data collectors—the Trimble® T7 tablet. Purpose-built for survey and Geographic Information System (GIS) data collection applications, the next-generation tablet connects to Trimble's suite of survey instruments and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers ...
- MicroSurvey releases FieldGenius for AndroidAugust 12, 2019Parul Dubey
MicroSurvey Software, part of Hexagon, has released its new field data-collection software platform for Android users. FieldGenius for Android, version 1.0, is first release of the company’s new multi-platform field software built on the Android platform. It supports most popular GNSS sensors on the market today. FieldGenius is third-party, brand-neutral data-collection software ...
- Velodyne Lidar Announces Breakthrough Sensor for Autonomous Systems, Puck 32MR™August 12, 2019Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif.- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. today introduced the Puck 32MR™ sensor to address key markets in the autonomous industry. This product offers a cost-effective perception solution for low speed autonomous markets including industrial vehicles, robotics, shuttles and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). The Puck 32MR bolsters Velodyne’s robust portfolio of ...
- Maxar’s 1300-Class Communications Satellite Built for Intelsat Performing According to Plan After LaunchAugust 7, 2019Parul Dubey
WESTMINSTER, Colo.- Maxar Technologies (NYSE:MAXR) (TSX:MAXR), a trusted partner and innovator in Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure, today announced that the high-power Intelsat 39 communications satellite, built for Intelsat, successfully launched today and is performing according to plan. Intelsat 39 began receiving and sending signals following a launch aboard an Ariane ...
- Successful launch of the second SpaceDataHighway satellite on Ariane 5August 7, 2019Parul Dubey
07 August 2019 – The EDRS-C satellite, the second node of the SpaceDataHighway network (also known as EDRS, European Data Relay System), has been successfully launched into geostationary orbit at 31° East by an Ariane 5 rocket from Kourou, French Guiana. After a test period, it will double transmission capacity ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home