- Juniper Systems Limited Introduces the Mesa 3 Rugged TabletJanuary 17, 2020Parul Dubey
BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom - Juniper Systems Limited are excited to announce the release of the Mesa® 3 Rugged Tablet. Building on the success of the Mesa 2, the Mesa 3 is the next evolution in rugged handheld computing and data collection. Offering performance increases across the board, the Mesa 3 is ...
- Teledyne e2v expands its Emerald image sensor family with new 36 Mpixel high-speed chipJanuary 15, 2020Parul Dubey
GRENOBLE, France - Teledyne e2v, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] company and global innovator of imaging solutions, announces its new Emerald 36M, a 37.7 Megapixel image sensor specifically designed for demanding industrial and outdoor applications requiring both high resolution and high speed. Emerald 36M uniquely combines 6k square resolution and superior ...
- Hesai releases PandarQT, an Ultra-wide FOV LiDAR optimized for blind spot detectionJanuary 13, 2020Parul Dubey
SHANGHAI - Hesai, a global leader in LiDAR sensors, officially unveiled PandarQT at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday, adding to its portfolio of self-driving sensing solutions. This 64-channel, ultra-wide FOV LiDAR is the cutting-edge answer to blind spot detection. It features a 104.2° (±52.1°) by ...
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMMJanuary 13, 2020Parul Dubey
OLATHE, Kan.- Garmin International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), today announced the GTN™ 650Xi and GTN 750Xi, the next generation of in-flight navigation technology. Designed as a direct slide-in upgrade to the previous generation GTN 650/750, pilots can preserve their panel and modernize the cockpit with the ...
- HERE introduces HD GNSS, a precise global positioning solution for the mass-marketJanuary 10, 2020Parul Dubey
• Enables new user experiences with lane level navigation, augmented and virtual reality • HD GNSS combines Precise Point Positioning and Real Time Kinematic positioning methods, allowing for fast convergence time, high availability, and global coverage • Supports off the shelf mobile devices and IoT trackers, equipped with dual frequency chipsets such ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home