- Canon Expands UVgel Printer Family with New Océ Colorado 1650May 16, 2019Parul Dubey
MELVILLE, N.Y. - Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the new Océ Colorado 1650 large format graphics printer, expanding the family of roll-to-roll devices featuring Canon UVgel technology. The Océ Colorado 1650 introduces Océ FLXfinish technology that enables both matte and gloss print finishes, ...
- 360-Degree Camera Provides Ground-based Imaging Following Weather DisastersMay 16, 2019Parul Dubey
Edinburgh, UK & Gainesville, FL – May 16, 2019 – NCTech, a developer of reality imaging systems, today announced that its iSTAR Pulsar camera system is being used to document damage following extreme weather events. In the aftermath of natural disasters, capturing image data is a critical information resource for ...
- FLIR Launched Addition to High-Performance T-Series Thermal Camera FamilyMay 8, 2019Parul Dubey
FLIR T840’s Integrated Color Viewfinder Simplifies Inspections Outside in Bright, Challenging Light Conditions WILSONVILLE, Ore., – FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) launched the FLIR T840, a new thermal camera in the high-performance T-Series family. The high-resolution T840 offers a brighter display and an integrated viewfinder to help electrical utility, plant ...
- LORD Corporation and Emesent Partner to Deliver Innovative Sensing Technology for GPS-Denied EnvironmentsMay 7, 2019Parul Dubey
CARY, N.C. — LORD Corporation — a global leader in sensing systems, has partnered with Emesent, an award-winning company in autonomous technology for industrial drones, to bring industry-leading inertial sensors to the Hovermap platform. Hovermap automates the collection and analysis of data in challenging GPS-denied environments, delivering revolutionary efficiency, safety ...
- Cepton Unveils High Scan Rate, Long-Range SORA-P60L LiDAR for UAVsMay 2, 2019Parul Dubey
CHICAGO & SAN JOSE, Calif.- Cepton Technologies, Inc., a provider of 3D LiDAR solutions for automotive, industrial, security and mapping applications, today unveiled the newest product in its SORA family of scanning LiDAR sensors. Released at AUVSI Xponential 2019, the SORA-P60L is purpose-built to deliver long-range, high-resolution imaging for unmanned ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home