- EarthCam Expands Artificial Intelligence Capabilities to Improve Construction SafetyJune 6, 2023Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO, June 6, 2023 – EarthCam, the leader in live camera technology, content and services, today announced a breakthrough in its AI camera technology for jobsite safety at ENR FutureTech. Its latest AI algorithms can now detect when workers are operating at height with significant accuracy. The Occupational Safety ...
- Now Available: Trimble Business Center Version 5.90June 2, 2023Parul Dubey
Released on May 30, 2023, Trimble® Business Center (TBC) version 5.90 software further advances capabilities targeted specifically at integrated and streamlined data management in our increasingly data-abundant ecosystem. The large volumes of data that are readily available from modern systems—high-resolution cameras, high-speed scanners and mobile mapping technology—can overwhelm computing and storage capabilities. TBC ...
- Kaman Measuring Highlights KD-5100+ Differential Measurement SystemMay 31, 2023Parul Dubey
High Reliability Sensor System for Fast Steering Mirror Control Middletown, CT – The Measuring Division of Kaman Precision Products, Inc., the world leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance position measurement systems, highlights the availability of its KD-5100+ high reliability differential displacement measurement system, with nanometer resolution. With its ...
- EOS Data Analytics Gets First Ready-to-Use Images from its Agri-Oriented EOS SAT-1 SatelliteMay 24, 2023Parul Dubey
Mountain View, California, USA – May 23, 2023 – EOS Data Analytics (EOSDA), a global provider of AI-powered satellite imagery analytics founded by Dr. Max Polyakov, processed the first commercial images from EOS SAT-1, the initial satellite of the company's EOS SAT constellation launched into a low Earth orbit by ...
- Trimble Advances Reality Capture with the New X9 3D Laser ScannerMay 23, 2023Parul Dubey
WESTMINSTER, Colo., May 23, 2023—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the Trimble® X9 3D laser scanning system, a new versatile reality capture solution for surveying, construction and engineering professionals. The X9 is built on Trimble’s proven laser scanning technologies, engineered to enhance performance in more environments while leveraging innovations such as ...
There are no upcoming events.
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home