- Schneider Electric Releases ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1October 21, 2020Parul Dubey
ORT COLLINS, Colo. – Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, announced the latest release of ArcFM Mobile XI, the utility-scale mobile GIS solution designed for field crews. ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1 now supports a full digital design-construction workflow in the ArcFM ...
- DroneDeploy Expands Data Platform Beyond Drones, Introduces On-the-Ground Perspective with 360 WalkthroughOctober 21, 2020Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO - Today, leading enterprise drone data platform DroneDeploy has become the first single solution that can capture and process photos, videos and more from any angle – from the ground to the air, from exterior to interior, on foot or by machine. Through its new feature, 360 Walkthrough, DroneDeploy now ...
- Hesai Unveils PandarXT, 32-Channel Mid-Range LiDAR with Self-Developed, Proprietary LiDAR ASICsOctober 21, 2020Parul Dubey
SHANGHAI - Hesai has released a new 32-channel (16-channel version also available) mid-range LiDAR. Based on a new system architecture integrating Hesai's self-developed LiDAR ASICs, PandarXT is a cost-effective solution designed for multiple applications, including unmanned logistics, robotics, surveying, security, mapping, and low-to-medium-speed autonomous driving. For certain scenarios, sensors do not ...
- New Topcon robotic total station system built for versatile survey and construction workflow performanceOctober 19, 2020Parul Dubey
LIVERMORE, Calif. – Topcon Positioning Group announces new flagship GT Series robotic total stations are available for survey, construction, and machine control applications. The GT-1200 and GT-600 total stations are available in multiple accuracy levels. The new total stations are part of a full workflow solution, including a new field computer, a full-version ...
- Innoviz Technologies Introduces Its Next Generation, InnovizTwo, Which Will Accelerate the Industry Towards Autonomous Driving, Enabling Safe Mobility To AllOctober 19, 2020Parul Dubey
Major cost reduction of Innoviz’s new high-end LiDAR will allow car manufacturers to offer safe L2+ vehicles with a path to L3 with software updates ROSH HA’AYIN, Israel – Innoviz Technologies, a leading provider of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, is launching a next-generation sensor to its product line – the InnovizTwo. ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home