- Teledyne Optech launches CZMIL SuperNova, a full geospatial bathymetric lidar solution with industry-leading depth penetrationJune 15, 2021Parul Dubey
The CZMIL SuperNova is powered by Teledyne CARIS processing software for creation of seamless topo/bathy data products Vaughan, CANADA, June 15, 2021 ─ Teledyne Optech and Teledyne CARIS, both Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] companies and global leaders in advanced lidar sensors and marine mapping software, announce their next generation bathymetric lidar, the ...
- Sense Photonics Announces Groundbreaking MultiRange™ Capability on Newest Lidar SystemJune 15, 2021Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO - Sense Photonics, the world's leading automotive flash Lidar solutions provider, announced today they have developed a system which delivers high resolution long-range capability and a mid-range capability with a wider field-of-view (FoV) simultaneously in a single shot using a single sensor. Sense's new MultiRange™ capability allows a vehicle ...
- Sony Electronics Announces New Airpeak S1 Professional DroneJune 11, 2021Parul Dubey
SAN DIEGO - Sony Electronics Inc. today announced their first-ever professional drone, the "Airpeak S1"i. An introductory model in the new Airpeak line, the S1 is the world's smallestii drone that can be equipped with a full-size mirrorless interchangeable-lens Alpha camera, opening up a new world of creative possibilities. The new drone ...
- HawkEye 360's Third Cluster of Next-Gen Satellites Arrive at Launch SiteJune 9, 2021Parul Dubey
HERNDON, Va. - HawkEye 360 Inc., the first commercial company to use formation-flying satellites to create a new class of radio frequency (RF) data and data analytics, today announced that its "Cluster 3" satellites have arrived at their Cape Canaveral launch site. The trio of HawkEye 360 second generation satellites, each ...
- Excelitas Technologies Announces C30645L-080 and C30662L-200 InGaAs SMD Avalanche PhotodiodesJune 4, 2021Parul Dubey
WALTHAM, Mass.– Excelitas TechnologiesÒ Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, today announced its new high speed, large area C30645L-080 and C30662L-200 InGaAs SMD Avalanche Photodiodes (APDs). With high quantum efficiency, high responsivity and low noise in the spectral range between 1000 nm and 1700 nm, Excelitas’ ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home