- DJI Adds Airplane and Helicopter Detectors to New Consumer DronesMay 23, 2019Parul Dubey
NEW YORK - DJI, the world's leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, today strengthened its role as the drone industry's safety leader at a Washington, D.C. event by committing to install airplane and helicopter detectors in new consumer drones, part of a 10-point plan to ensure that the ...
- New complete ecosystem created with smallest imaging laser scanner, award-winning mobile-device appMay 23, 2019Parul Dubey
HEERBRUGG, SWITZERLAND - Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, today announced the Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 laser scanning mobile-device app now works in conjunction with the Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner to create a laser scanning ecosystem where captured data is streamlined for registration and publication. With the innovative combination of laser ...
- Matrox Imaging adds Zivid color 3D camera supportMay 23, 2019Parul Dubey
Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) 10 software development kit (SDK) supports the Zivid One Plus OSLO, Norway — Zivid, the 3D machine vision camera company, has announced that its Zivid One Plus product range is now being supported by the market-leading Matrox® Imaging image processing software. Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) 10 software development ...
- Trimble Releases Next-Generation Integrated Smartphone and GIS Data CollectorMay 22, 2019Parul Dubey
SUNNYVALE, Calif.— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the Trimble® TDC600 handheld, an ultra-rugged, all-in-one smartphone and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data collector for Geographic Information System (GIS) and field inspection applications. The next-generation smartphone data collector boasts an Android™ 8.0 operating system, bright sunlight-readable 6-inch display, powerful 2.2 GHz processor, ...
- Digital Elevation Model Technologies and Applications: The DEM Users Manual, 3rd Edition is now available as an eBookMay 21, 2019Parul Dubey
Bethesd" The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS): The Imaging and Geospatial Information Society announces Digital Elevation Model Technologies and Applications: The DEM Users Manual, 3rd Edition is now available as an eBook. Digital Elevation Model Technologies and Applications: The DEM Users Manual, 3rd Edition is your guide ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home