- RoboSense Announces The SOP Version Of Automotive-Grade, High-Performance, Solid-State LiDAR At CES2021January 14, 2021Parul Dubey
SHENZHEN, China-RoboSense officially announced the SOP version of the high-performance, automotive-grade, MEMS solid-state LiDAR RS-LiDAR-M1 at CES 2021. In the past five years of research and development, M1 has gone through dozens of iterations and has been presented at the CES for 4 consecutive years winning two CES Innovation Awards. ...
- OmniVision and Nextchip Partner on Automotive Viewing Camera Solution, Simultaneously Providing 120dB HDR and Highest LED Flicker Mitigation for Low-End and Midrange VehiclesJanuary 14, 2021Parul Dubey
Pre-Tuned Solution Saves Camera Designers 3 Months of Tuning Effort to Process Images Captured by Two OmniVision Sensors With Simultaneous HDR and LFM, Using a Single Nextchip Image Signal Processor SANTA CLARA, Calif. – OmniVision Technologies, Inc., a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions, and Nextchip Co., Ltd., a dedicated ...
- Orbbec Debuts New 3D Cameras for Wide Range of Uses, Including Pitch Black Environments, at CES 2021January 13, 2021Parul Dubey
Worldwide Leader in 3D Imaging Innovation Expands Product Line with Multiple New Products That Focus on Real-Time Industrial 3D Imaging and Time of Flight Technology TROY, Mich.- ALL-DIGITAL INTERNATIONAL CES 2021 -- Orbbec, a leading global 3D camera provider, is showcasing the future of 3D camera technology at the All-Digital International Consumer ...
- Cepton Introduces the World’s Smallest Wide Field of View Lidar Sensor for Near-Range ApplicationsJanuary 13, 2021Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif.- Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, has announced its path-breaking miniature lidar sensor – the Nova - priced at less than $100 for high volume automotive applications. The Nova is a wide angle near-range lidar sensor intended to address major gaps in proximity ...
- Lynred delivers first flight model IR detectors to Airbus for integration into weather satellite instrument METimage, onboard MetOp-SGDecember 23, 2020Parul Dubey
SMWIR and LVWIR detectors will be integrated into METimage instrument that will gather cloud, aerosol and Earth surface temperature data Veurey-Voroize (near Grenoble), France – Lynred, a global leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality infrared technologies for aerospace, defense and commercial markets, today announces the delivery of the first flight ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home