- GeoSLAM adds real-time data capture feedback to ZEB HorizonAugust 16, 2022Parul Dubey
The leading handheld mobile mapping system from GeoSLAM, the ZEB Horizon, is now available with real-time feedback on data capture. The ZEB Horizon RT is compatible with most mobile devices, which attaches to the back of the handheld ZEB Horizon scanner, and generates a preview of the point cloud in real-time, ...
- NEW SXblue SMART GNSS Smart AntennaAugust 5, 2022Parul Dubey
SXblue SMART, the newest addition to the GNSS smart antenna line! In an effort to constantly improve its geomatics and surveying product offering, Geneq Inc. has just released the SXblue SMART to meet the requirements of professionals looking for accuracy and flexibility for field work. The SXblue SMART features a GNSS engine ...
- Lockheed Martin's Sixth And Final SBIRS Missile Warning Satellite Successfully Launched, Now Under U.S. Space Force ControlAugust 5, 2022Parul Dubey
SBIRS GEO-6 Sets Stage for Upcoming Next Generation Resilient Missile Warning Architecture BUCKLEY SPACE FORCE BASE, Colo.- Following a successful launch from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida today, the U.S. Space Force is now communicating with the sixth Space Based Infrared System Geosynchronous Earth Orbit (SBIRS GEO) -6 satellite, ...
- Quanergy Announces World’s First 2D 360° PoE LiDAR SensorAugust 4, 2022Parul Dubey
SUNNYVALE, Calif.- Quanergy Systems, Inc., (NYSE: QNGY) (“Quanergy”) a leading provider of LiDAR sensors and smart 3D solutions, today announced the M1 Edge PoE LiDAR sensor, building on the company’s M1 Edge™ solution. This new IoT sensor expands Quanergy’s presence in the security Perimeter Intrusion Detection (PID) market, by providing ...
- New Scanning and Imaging Solution from Trimble Simplifies 3D DeliverablesJuly 27, 2022Parul Dubey
Integrated Field and Office Environment Makes Scanning Easier to Transform Data into Decisions SUNNYVALE, Calif.— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the new Trimble® X12 scanning system to the geospatial scanning portfolio. The X12 integrates intuitive Trimble software for precise data capture and in-field registration with state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning and imaging ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home