- Trimble Pivot Platform and Alloy GNSS Reference Receiver Now Support BeiDou Generation III SignalsSeptember 18, 2019Parul Dubey
STUTTGART, Germany — Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today new capabilities to its Real-Time Network (RTN) portfolio—the Trimble® Pivot™ Platform and the Trimble Alloy™ Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reference receiver—that will enable operators to continue to meet the ongoing demand from surveyors, mapping professionals and precision farmers for accurate, reliable ...
- Canon's Large Format Printers Are Now Available At Your FingertipsSeptember 18, 2019Parul Dubey
MELVILLE, N.Y.- The popularity of large format prints is evident; in fact, according to a Canon U.S.A. survey, issued by Ipsos in February 2019, Americans feel posters (46%) and banners (41%) are more influential than magazine websites (37%) and podcasts (36%) when it comes to campaigns and causes. Due to this market trend, ...
- CHC Navigation Introduces the i90 IMU-RTK GNSS SeriesSeptember 18, 2019Parul Dubey
Shanghai, China-based CHC Navigation today announced the release and immediate shipment of its i90 GNSS Series powered by the latest CHCNAV IMU-RTK technology designed to provide robust and accurate GNSS positioning, in any circumstances. The i90 IMU-RTK GNSS Series is also designed to dramatically increase GNSS RTK availability and reliability. Unlike ...
- Trimble Enhances its Indoor Mobile Mapping Solution with New Software for Improved Workflow and ResultsSeptember 17, 2019Parul Dubey
STUTTGART, Germany, Sept. 17, 2019—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today two new software releases designed to further simplify and improve the workflow for indoor mobile mapping, while also improving the final map products that the Trimble® Indoor Mobile Mapping Solution (TIMMS) produces. The announcement was made today at INTERGEO 2019, the world’s ...
- Teledyne Optech introduces OEM TLS-M3 for marine, monitoring and mobile applicationsSeptember 17, 2019Parul Dubey
VAUGHAN, Canada — September 17, 2019 — Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies [NYE:TDY] company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, will showcase its new high-resolution, long range scanner, the TLS-M3 at InterGEO this week. The new scanner boasts powerful features including a protective encasement for marine environments, integrated inclinometer, and compass with external camera support. With the capacity to ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home