- Astronaut assistant CIMON-2 is on its way to the International Space StationDecember 9, 2019Parul Dubey
Cape Canaveral – A new CIMON for the International Space Station (ISS): CIMON-2 (Crew Interactive MObile companioN) lifted off on its journey into space on 5 December 2019. This modified version of the astronaut assistant has been equipped for new tasks and was developed and built in Germany. Like its predecessor, ...
- Ouster Introduces Low-Cost, High-Resolution 32-Channel Lidar SensorNovember 15, 2019Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO- Ouster, Inc., a leading provider of high-resolution lidar sensors for autonomous vehicles, robotics, security, and mapping, is introducing the OS1-32, the world’s most affordable 32-channel lidar sensor. The OS1-32 is designed to accelerate the development and deployment of perception systems by offering Ouster’s high-resolution digital lidar technology at ...
- ATHENA Successfully Defends Drone ThreatNovember 11, 2019Parul Dubey
FORT SILL, Okla.- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) recently demonstrated their laser weapon system for the U.S. Air Force at a government test range at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, where the system successfully engaged and shot down multiple fixed wing and rotary drones. The Advanced Test High Energy Asset (ATHENA) operated in a fully-netted ...
- Customer Installations of the Océ Colorado Family of Printers Eclipses 1,000November 11, 2019Parul Dubey
MELVILLE, N.Y.- Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., joins its colleagues in Canon Europe in the announcement of the completion of more than 1,000 global installations of the Océ Colorado roll-to-roll wide format printer series, powered by UVgel technology. Since September of 2019, the ...
- Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled EnvironmentsNovember 8, 2019Parul Dubey
DÜSSELDORF, Germany, Nov. 8, 2019—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today that it is now taking orders for the Trimble® XR10 with HoloLens 2 system, a worksite-ready mixed-reality solution that enables workers to visualize 3D data on project sites for easier and more efficient planning, collaboration and reporting. The announcement was made at ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home