- Airbus successfully completes In Orbit Commissioning of CHEOPSMarch 30, 2020Parul Dubey
Airbus meets all expectations and the spacecraft is delivered in orbit Madrid – Airbus has received confirmation from ESA of a successful end to the In Orbit Commissioning (IOC) of CHEOPS after the IOC review yesterday. This critical phase was performed by Airbus in Spain with the support of the Instrument ...
- ICEYE Unveils 25 cm SAR Imaging Capability with Current SAR Satellite ConstellationMarch 30, 2020Parul Dubey
HELSINKI - Finnish New Space leader ICEYE unveiled today its latest capability of 25 cm resolution imaging with synthetic-aperture radar (SAR) small satellites, utilizing the company's current commercial SAR satellite constellation in-orbit. With this very high-resolution imaging capability, ICEYE SAR data achieves the same resolution class provided by larger, conventional commercial ...
- Spectral Evolution’s SR-6500A has the highest resolution of any portable spectroradiometer plus unmatched drift stabilityMarch 25, 2020Parul Dubey
Haverhill, MA – Using all thermoelectrically cooled photodiode arrays and custom heating and cooling management features, the SR-6500A spectroradiometer is built specifically for high performance that demands unsurpassed drift stability. The SR-6500A features: Drift stability of ≤0.4% which delivers greater accuracy for long-term stability applications Stability is achieved through heating ...
- TerraView Demonstrates Commitment to the Building of the American Drone Industry with Introduction of Second Commercial UAV ModelMarch 25, 2020Parul Dubey
RangePro X8P (Pixhawk), the follow-up to the RangePro X8, is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, with U.S.-made flight control system (FCS) components and highly secure radio options Valencia, CA — TerraView, a California-based unmanned aircraft system (UAS) development and manufacturing company, today unveiled the RangePro X8P - Pixhawk, a ...
- Trimble Takes Construction Machine Control to the Next LevelMarch 12, 2020Parul Dubey
Groundbreaking New Features and Industry-Firsts in Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform Version 2.0 LAS VEGAS — Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB) announced today Trimble® Earthworks Grade Control Platform version 2.0 with groundbreaking new features for all machine types, along with the release of the Trimble Earthworks Assistant App for in-cab learning material. These improvements are ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home