- GSSI Showcases GPR Technology at Con Expo 2023February 3, 2023Parul Dubey
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc (GSSI), the world’s leading manufacturer of ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment, will be showcasing its GPR equipment at Con Expo, March 14-18, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In booth #N12921 GSSI will display its UtilityScan® system, StructureScan Mini XT, and PaveScan RDM 2.0 for the utility, ...
- Rocket Lab Prepares for First Launch from VirginiaJanuary 25, 2023Parul Dubey
‘Virginia Is For Launch Lovers’ is scheduled to lift off tomorrow from Rocket Lab Launch Complex 2 within the NASA Wallops Flight Facility on Wallops Island, Virginia WALLOPS ISLAND, Va.- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: RKLB) (“Rocket Lab” or “the Company”), a leading launch and space systems company, is proceeding with a ...
- REYAX introduces the new Cost-Effective LoRa® Modules: RYLR684＆RYLR689January 3, 2023Parul Dubey
R REYAX TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, the IoT total solution provider, is launching the new LoRa® and (G)FSK transceiver modules RYLR684/RYLR689 to give customers access to a more cost-effective but high-quality LoRa® solution. The RYLR684/RYLR689 is based on Semtech LLCC68 chip which is ideal for many long-range wireless applications. These modules support ...
- AgEagle Introduces the New eBee VISION Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance DroneDecember 14, 2022Parul Dubey
To Be Released in 2023, This Innovative Unmanned Aerial System Has Been Designed to Provide Next Generation, Real-Time Video Surveillance Capabilities to Military, Public Safety and Commercial Drone Operators Worldwide WICHITA, Kan. – AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS) (“AgEagle” or the “Company”), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors ...
- AUVSI LAUNCHES MULTI-STATE "DRONE PREPARED" ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN TO HELP STATES PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE OF ADVANCED AVIATIONDecember 8, 2022Parul Dubey
Today, the Association for Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) announced the launch of “Drone Prepared,” a multi-state initiative to help lawmakers ensure that their state or locality is ready for the benefits the future of uncrewed and autonomous flight will bring to their communities. Commercial drone operations are already providing essential services ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home