- Q.E.D. MicroPurgeMP25 Simplifies Low-Flow Groundwater SamplingAugust 11, 2020Parul Dubey
Purge stabilization flow cell ensures accuracy and consistency Dexter, MI – Q.E.D. Environmental Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental products and subsidiary of Graco Inc., highlights that its MicroPurgeÒ MP25 Purge Stabilization Flow Cell system makes consistent low-flow groundwater sampling easy and accurate. The associated PurgeScanÔ technology monitors purging ...
- Omron releases new GigE Vision line scan cameras with Power over Ethernet functionalityAugust 7, 2020Parul Dubey
Industry-leading automation solutions provider Omron Automation Americas broadens its vision portfolio with compact GigE Vision line scan cameras featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Precision Time Protocol technology. Hoffman Estates, IL., – Omron Automation Americas, an industry leader in complete automation solutions for manufacturing and related industries, is releasing an update ...
- Frost & Sullivan Presents Top Sensor Technologies Impacting the Future of Smart CitiesAugust 7, 2020Parul Dubey
SANTA CLARA, California - Frost & Sullivan's recent analysis, Opportunities of Emerging Sensor Technologies Impacting the Future of Smart Cities, reports that digitization and advancements in Internet of Things (IoT) are driving the large-scale adoption of sensor technologies across cities. Combined with key enabling technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and ...
- RoboSense 80 Laser-Beam LiDAR RS-Ruby Lite Is Officially for Sale, Early-Bird Price $12,800August 6, 2020Parul Dubey
SHENZHEN, China- RoboSense http://www.robosense.ai/, the leading provider of smart LiDAR sensor, today launched an 80 laser-beam 3D sensing LiDAR ready for customer delivery with early-bird price of $12,800 (limited offer till 31st August, 2020), and standard price of $15,800. The timing of announcing this favorable package also marks the company's ...
- Mahr Introduces New MarSurf M 310 Mobile Surface Measurement SystemAugust 5, 2020Parul Dubey
PROVIDENCE, RI – Mahr Inc., a global manufacturer of precision measurement equipment used for dimensional metrology, today introduced the new MarSurf M 310 mobile surface measurement system. The successor to the popular MarSurf M 300, the all-new M 310 brings ease-of-use to new levels with a large, illuminated, rotatable 4.3” ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home