- Fortem DroneHunter Successfully Takes Down Target Drone at Norway's Avinor Oslo Airport in Landmark Test EventOctober 20, 2021Parul Dubey
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah - Fortem Technologies, leaders in airspace security and defense for detecting and defeating dangerous drones, proved to an audience of over 140 agencies last week that their DroneHunter®, the world's premier AI-enabled interceptor drone, could safely remove a threatening drone from a complex airport environment. The recent ...
- Proven Drone-Based Automatic Dent Inspection Maps an Entire Rafale Fighter Jet in Just One HourOctober 19, 2021Parul Dubey
In early 2020, the French Defense Innovation Agency launched a program in partnership with 8tree, Donecle and Dassault to explore automated drone-based dent-inspection of the Rafale military aircraft. The focus of this program was to develop an integrated solution comprising dentCHECK – 8tree’s 3D dent-mapping technology – onboard a Donecle drone, ...
- Trimble Releases Turnkey Autonomous Robotic Scanning SolutionOctober 19, 2021Parul Dubey
Boston Dynamics' Spot Robot Fully Integrated with the Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanner and Trimble FieldLink Software Now Available as a Complete Solution from TrimbleSUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 19 2021 - Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the release of the Trimble® X7 3D laser scanner and Trimble FieldLink software fully integrated with ...
- Canon U.S.A. Adds Six New Printer and Multifunction Models to the imageCLASS X SeriesOctober 14, 2021Parul Dubey
MELVILLE, N.Y. - Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is expanding its product offering by adding six new models to the imageCLASS X series of desktop printers and multifunction devices.1 With their small footprint, rich feature set, and tight integration with office solutions, these models are designed for ...
- HEISHA DNEST2 redefines autonomous dronesOctober 1, 2021Parul Dubey
SHENZHEN, China - HEISHA TECH recently released its second generation product HEISHA DNEST2 on 28th September, 2021. DNEST2 is a ready-to-use, fully automated, remote aerial flight data collection system. The product takes drone operation to a whole new level, fully eliminating the need for a pilot. DNEST2 is not only a ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home