- Liteye Systems Launches: Liteye SHIELD The Next Generation of Counter UAS DefenseFebruary 24, 2021Parul Dubey
Centennial Colorado - Liteye Systems, Inc., a US leader in Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems, announces Liteye SHIELD, the next level in Multi-Mission, Multi-Domain systems and a true advancement in Counter UAS Defense. Liteye SHIELD incorporates Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning techniques with a newly designed SPYGLASS™ 3D radar, EO and IR ...
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch the first agriculture-focused satellite constellation by 2024February 22, 2021Parul Dubey
MENLO PARK, Calif.- EOS Data Analytics (EOSDA), a satellite imagery analytics provider, announced plans to launch seven optical EOS SAT satellites into a LEO (Low Earth orbit) by the year 2024. By launching its own satellite imaging constellation, the company aims to establish a full satellite data production vertical – from direct imagery collection to ...
- New Sokkia Total Stations Designed as Part of Full, Productive Workflow SolutionFebruary 22, 2021Parul Dubey
Livemore, Calif. – Sokkia announces the availability of new robotic total stations designed to improve job site productivity. The iX-1200 and iX-600 total stations are professional-level positioning tools for survey and layout in the building construction and infrastructure trades. Engineered for integration with field controllers, software and GNSS receivers, the ...
- Avidrone Aerospace Exhibits Flagship 210TL Tandem Drone Integrated with Iris Automation's Casia Onboard Detect and Avoid Technology at IDEX 2021February 22, 2021Parul Dubey
ABU DHABI, UAE - Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Canada Pavilion stand 11-C11 - Iris Automation is showcasing its innovative Detect-and-Avoid (DAA) Casia system with partner and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) technologies leader Avidrone Aerospace at this week's IDEX exhibition. Avidrone 210TL Full ISO Rev B Avidrone Aerospace manufactures the world's only commercialized tandem rotor, electric powered, fully automated helicopter UAV ...
- SVI Begins Development of Multi-Modal Dual Chirp FMCW 4D LiDAR System for Remote ID and Threat Detection Using Heartbeat, Breathing Rate and Gait Following Issuance of Key PatentFebruary 22, 2021Parul Dubey
CALABASAS, Calif.- StereoVision Imaging, Inc. (SVI), a leader in facial/object recognition and remote sensing technology, has begun the development of a portable system that can identify individuals and threats at long distances using its patented eye-safe laser technology to detect biometric signatures that include breathing, heartrate and gait. The initiation of this ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home