- FLIR Launches Black Hornet Vehicle Reconnaissance SystemOctober 9, 2018Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore.- FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) today announced the FLIR Black Hornet® Vehicle Reconnaissance System (VRS), featuring the Black Hornet 3 nano-unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) designed for global military, government agency, and first responder vehicle-mounted operations. The Black Hornet VRS is based on an adaption of the unique Black ...
- Ainstein Announces New Customizable Ultra Long Range Airborne and Ground-Based Drone Detection Radar Sensors at Commercial UAV ExpoOctober 1, 2018Parul Dubey
LAWRENCE, Kan.- Ainstein, a leader in intelligent radar sensing solutions, today announced two new products in its Ultra Long Range UAV radar series; the Ultra Long Range Airborne (ULAB-D1) and Ultra Long Range Ground-Based (ULGB-D1) radars, capable of precise detection more than 1,000 meters away. As drone adoption increases, Ainstein’s new ...
- Epson Further Expands SureColor T-Series Wide-Format Printer Line with Two High-Production Wireless Workgroup PrintersOctober 1, 2018Parul Dubey
CHICAGO (PRINT, Epson Booth #3121) – Epson today announced it is continuing the expansion of its wide-format technical plotter line – the SureColor® T-Series. The new 24-inch SureColor T3470 and 36-inch SureColor T5470 are ideal for high-production printing of blueprints, line drawings, and posters. Leveraging a compact and modern design, ...
- Getech Releases Globe 2018 for Improved Basin Screening and ExplorationOctober 1, 2018Parul Dubey
The Getech Group, suppliers of the expertise, support & knowledge that companies & governments need to better discover, develop & manage their Natural Resources; has announced the release of its next version of Globe. Globe is developed by Getech experts in geophysics, tectonics, paleo-geography, global geology, Earth System Modelling and GIS to ...
- NavVis Achieves Breakthough 6D SLAM Indoor LiDAR Mapping With Velodyne’s 3D LiDAR SensorSeptember 24, 2018Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif. - On April 18th, 2018, NavVis released their M6, a fully-integrated, cart-based system designed for large-scale indoor mapping. The M6 utilizes VLP-16 sensors by Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., which allows it to produce a 3D map of the surrounding environment. Six cameras capture 360° immersive imagery and photorealistic ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home