- Leica Geosystems announces new most accurate total stationFebruary 20, 2020Parul Dubey
Heerbrugg, Switzerland – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, announced today the new Leica Nova TS60, the world’s most accurate total station, with newly integrated DynamicLock and AutoHeight features. The new version of theTS60 total station is now equipped with DynamicLock, allowing the instrument to lock onto a moving prism, and devised ...
- Laser Technology, Inc., Redefines Data Collection with Hybrid Measurement TechnologyFebruary 19, 2020Parul Dubey
Laser Technology, Inc., Redefines Data Collection with Hybrid Measurement Technology. Laser Technology, Inc., a manufacturing company specializing in laser speed, distance, and measurement devices, has announced the release of a new measurement tool within their Professional Measurement Division: the TruPoint™ 200h integrated with Hybrid Measurement Technology (HMT). LTI is known for developing ...
- Leica Geosystems brings the world’s first MultiStation to the next levelFebruary 18, 2020Parul Dubey
The new version of Leica Nova MS60 enables users to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument (Heerbrugg, Switzerland, 18 February 2020) – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, announced today the new Leica Nova MS60. The MS60 MultiStation, brings sensor fusion to the next level by combining upgraded faster 3D laser ...
- Epson Introduces Two New Large-format Document Scanners Designed to Exceed the Needs of High-Volume BusinessesFebruary 13, 2020Parul Dubey
LONG BEACH, Calif. - Epson America, a leading provider of digital imaging solutions, today expanded its lineup of commercial document scanners with the powerful and flexible DS-32000 and DS-30000 large-format document scanners. Engineered for the desktop in busy and high-volume enterprise and service bureau office environments, the DS-32000 and DS-30000 include a ...
- Oneweb Successfully Launches 34 More Satellites Into OrbitFebruary 10, 2020Parul Dubey
LONDON - OneWeb, the global communications company with a mission to bring connectivity to everyone everywhere, today announced the successful launch of 34 satellites, aboard a Soyuz launch vehicle from the historic Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan. Lift-off occurred on February 06th at 21:42 pm UTC. The OneWeb satellites separated from the rocket and ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home