- GSSI Updates to StructureScan™ Mini XT GPR Kit and Palm XT AntennaOctober 26, 2020Parul Dubey
GSSI, the world’s leading manufacturer of ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment, announces new updates to the StructureScan™ Mini XT all-in-one GPR concrete inspection system, including a software update and a newly designed survey wheel for the Palm XT Antenna. Rugged, compact, and flexible, the StructureScan Mini XT is ideal for locating ...
- Schneider Electric Releases ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1October 21, 2020Parul Dubey
ORT COLLINS, Colo. – Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, announced the latest release of ArcFM Mobile XI, the utility-scale mobile GIS solution designed for field crews. ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1 now supports a full digital design-construction workflow in the ArcFM ...
- DroneDeploy Expands Data Platform Beyond Drones, Introduces On-the-Ground Perspective with 360 WalkthroughOctober 21, 2020Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO - Today, leading enterprise drone data platform DroneDeploy has become the first single solution that can capture and process photos, videos and more from any angle – from the ground to the air, from exterior to interior, on foot or by machine. Through its new feature, 360 Walkthrough, DroneDeploy now ...
- Hesai Unveils PandarXT, 32-Channel Mid-Range LiDAR with Self-Developed, Proprietary LiDAR ASICsOctober 21, 2020Parul Dubey
SHANGHAI - Hesai has released a new 32-channel (16-channel version also available) mid-range LiDAR. Based on a new system architecture integrating Hesai's self-developed LiDAR ASICs, PandarXT is a cost-effective solution designed for multiple applications, including unmanned logistics, robotics, surveying, security, mapping, and low-to-medium-speed autonomous driving. For certain scenarios, sensors do not ...
- New Topcon robotic total station system built for versatile survey and construction workflow performanceOctober 19, 2020Parul Dubey
LIVERMORE, Calif. – Topcon Positioning Group announces new flagship GT Series robotic total stations are available for survey, construction, and machine control applications. The GT-1200 and GT-600 total stations are available in multiple accuracy levels. The new total stations are part of a full workflow solution, including a new field computer, a full-version ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home