- GeoDyn Releases PromptSCAN_2, a Very High-Speed Aerial Film ScannerJuly 11, 2019Parul Dubey
GeoDyn released and demonstrated PromptSCAN_2, a very high-speed aerial film scanner, at the ISPRS Geospatial 2019 in Enschede. PromptSCAN_2 accurately scans aerial film with 10, 15 or 20 µm resolutions at 2 seconds per frame for panchromatic and 3 second per frame for color. With its highly automated loading and ...
- LIDARUSA Announces Long Endurance Multicopter LIDAR SolutionJuly 10, 2019Parul Dubey
LiDARUSA is pleased to announce the integration of their UAV-scanning systems with the Harris Aerial H4/H6 Hybrid multicopters. As surveyors and mappers experience growth they assume larger and larger projects making longer flight times increasingly important. The extended flight times become increasingly important. The Harris Hybrid can provide such flights with ...
- Geospatial Intelligence Center and Esri Team Up to Introduce New Tool that Enhances Remote Property Assessments for InsurersJuly 10, 2019Parul Dubey
San Diego, Calif. - At the 2019 Esri User Conference, the Geospatial Intelligence Center (GIC), an insurance industry consortium spearheaded by the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), and Esri today introduce Virtual Inspection Studio (VIS). A new tool available exclusively to GIC members, the VIS now enables insurers to enhance ...
- New Usage-Based Service Plans for Trimble Catalyst Enable Geospatial Organizations to Access Precise Positioning On DemandJuly 10, 2019Parul Dubey
SUNNYVALE, Calif.— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today its Trimble® Catalyst™ software-defined Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver for Android™ phones and tablets is now available with a usage-based service plan—Trimble Catalyst On Demand. The new service plan is focused on satisfying the requirements of a growing number of industries and organizations who recognize the benefits of using ...
- Launch Fairings Up: Second Lockheed Martin-Built GPS III Satellite Ready for July 25 LiftoffJuly 9, 2019Parul Dubey
TITUSVILLE, Fla.- The GPS satellite constellation is about to get its next heathy dose of new technology and more advanced capabilities. The second next-generation, Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT)-built GPS III satellite – nick-named "Magellan" by the U.S. Air Force -- is sealed up and ready for its planned July 25 launch. On ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home