- NavVis Achieves Breakthough 6D SLAM Indoor LiDAR Mapping With Velodyne’s 3D LiDAR SensorSeptember 24, 2018Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif. - On April 18th, 2018, NavVis released their M6, a fully-integrated, cart-based system designed for large-scale indoor mapping. The M6 utilizes VLP-16 sensors by Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., which allows it to produce a 3D map of the surrounding environment. Six cameras capture 360° immersive imagery and photorealistic ...
- TomTom Bridge Hub to Power Connected Navigation & Professional Mobility ServicesSeptember 20, 2018Parul Dubey
HANNOVER, Germany - IAA Hannover -- TomTom (TOM2) today announced that its vehicle-integrated TomTom Bridge Hub platform has been chosen by Daimler Trucks to provide navigation and vehicle data to drivers, globally. Now Daimler Truck drivers using the new infotainment system will benefit from TomTom’s renowned connected navigation and traffic ...
- Epson Now Shipping SureColor T3170 and T5170 Wireless Technical PrintersSeptember 13, 2018Parul Dubey
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Epson today announced it is shipping the two new ultra-sleek wide-format SureColor® T-Series plotters – the Epson SureColor T3170 24-inch desktop printer and the SureColor T5170 36-inch floor-standing printer. Featuring a clean and compact design and leveraging Epson’s latest printing technology, the SureColor T3170 and T5170 ...
- The Spry: The First Waterproof Drone That Submerges, Floats Like a Boat, and Flies in the AirAugust 29, 2018Parul Dubey
MIAMI - After 2 years of designing and prototyping, the team at SwellProUSA and Urban Drones have introduced The Spry: the first ever waterproof drone that can briefly submerge like a submarine, float like a boat, and fly in the air at over 43mph. The Spry has a self-contained 4K camera ...
- Airbus-built Aeolus Satellite Ready to Take on the WindAugust 9, 2018Parul Dubey
Stevenage/Kourou, 09/08/2018 - Aeolus, the European Space Agency’s wind sensing satellite, has been encapsulated into the Vega launcher at the Guiana Space Centre in Kourou ready for launch on the 21 August. Built by Airbus, Aeolus will be the first satellite capable of performing global wind-component-profile observation on a daily basis ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home