- UAV Turbines, Inc. Expands Its Microturbine Capabilities to Electrically Powered UAVsDecember 11, 2019Parul Dubey
MIAMI - UAV Turbines, Inc. (UAVT), a pioneer of microturbine technology, announced today that it successfully demonstrated its Monarch Hybrid Range Extender (HREX), a microturbine powered generator technology that extends the range of electrically powered medium-sized unmanned aircraft (UAVs). The HREX developmental system can extend the endurance of a wide ...
- FLIR Introduces the TG267 Thermal Camera for Electrical ProfessionalsDecember 11, 2019Parul Dubey
ARLINGTON, Va.,– FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) announced today the FLIR TG267 thermal camera for electricians, HVAC/R technicians, building inspectors, and mechanical engineers. This feature-rich addition to the entry-level TG series line offers improved sensitivity and resolution to help professionals dramatically reduce diagnostic time and begin repairs more quickly. The versatile, ...
- Astronaut assistant CIMON-2 is on its way to the International Space StationDecember 9, 2019Parul Dubey
Cape Canaveral – A new CIMON for the International Space Station (ISS): CIMON-2 (Crew Interactive MObile companioN) lifted off on its journey into space on 5 December 2019. This modified version of the astronaut assistant has been equipped for new tasks and was developed and built in Germany. Like its predecessor, ...
- Ouster Introduces Low-Cost, High-Resolution 32-Channel Lidar SensorNovember 15, 2019Parul Dubey
SAN FRANCISCO- Ouster, Inc., a leading provider of high-resolution lidar sensors for autonomous vehicles, robotics, security, and mapping, is introducing the OS1-32, the world’s most affordable 32-channel lidar sensor. The OS1-32 is designed to accelerate the development and deployment of perception systems by offering Ouster’s high-resolution digital lidar technology at ...
- ATHENA Successfully Defends Drone ThreatNovember 11, 2019Parul Dubey
FORT SILL, Okla.- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) recently demonstrated their laser weapon system for the U.S. Air Force at a government test range at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, where the system successfully engaged and shot down multiple fixed wing and rotary drones. The Advanced Test High Energy Asset (ATHENA) operated in a fully-netted ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home