- Epson Introduces Two New Large-format Document Scanners Designed to Exceed the Needs of High-Volume BusinessesFebruary 13, 2020Parul Dubey
LONG BEACH, Calif. - Epson America, a leading provider of digital imaging solutions, today expanded its lineup of commercial document scanners with the powerful and flexible DS-32000 and DS-30000 large-format document scanners. Engineered for the desktop in busy and high-volume enterprise and service bureau office environments, the DS-32000 and DS-30000 include a ...
- Oneweb Successfully Launches 34 More Satellites Into OrbitFebruary 10, 2020Parul Dubey
LONDON - OneWeb, the global communications company with a mission to bring connectivity to everyone everywhere, today announced the successful launch of 34 satellites, aboard a Soyuz launch vehicle from the historic Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan. Lift-off occurred on February 06th at 21:42 pm UTC. The OneWeb satellites separated from the rocket and ...
- FLIR Introduces Next Generation of Compact, High-Definition Thermal Science CamerasFebruary 7, 2020Parul Dubey
ARLINGTON, Va. – FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) today announced the FLIR A8580 series of thermal science cameras: a 1.3 megapixel, entry-level cooled camera designed for a wide range of industrial, military, science, and product research and development (R&D) applications. This camera records blur-free images of high-speed targets, offers a ...
- FLIR Launches First Thermal Imaging Building Inspection System: FLIR MR277February 5, 2020Parul Dubey
FLIR MR277 Combines a Built-In Thermal Imager with Moisture Hygrometer and FLIR Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging to Help Users Quickly Troubleshoot Moisture Issues ARLINGTON, Va. – FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) announced today the FLIR MR277 building inspection system, FLIR Systems’ first moisture meter with Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM™) to offer Multi-Spectral ...
- Excelitas Avalanche Photodiodes (APDs) Enable NASA’s GEDI Ecosystem LiDAR to Map the Earth’s Surface in Unprecedented DetailFebruary 4, 2020Parul Dubey
WALTHAM, Mass – Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, contributed its Avalanche Photodiode technology to NASA’s GEDI instrument currently orbiting Earth on the International Space Station (ISS). Excelitas wishes to congratulate NASA and the University of Maryland team led by Dr. Ralph Dubayah for the ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home