- Introducing the SenseFly eBee X with MicaSense RedEdge-MX, a Seamless Dual Solution for Accurate and Efficient Crop AnalysisMarch 14, 2019Parul Dubey
Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland – senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions, and MicaSense, a leading producer of drone sensors for agriculture, today announce a new dual solution for efficient, in-depth crop analysis—the senseFly eBee X with MicaSense RedEdge-MX. “We know from agricultural customers such as agronomists, crop consultants and researchers that ...
- Mission-Critical Teledyne Equipment Launched On Board Airbus OneWeb SatellitesMarch 6, 2019Parul Dubey
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced today that its Teledyne Defence & Space business unit, part of the Teledyne Defense Electronics group, developed and provided critical microwave communication products to support Airbus OneWeb Satellites mega constellation to bridge the digital divide. The first six satellites and supporting payload were launched Wednesday, ...
- Orbital Micro Systems Weather Observation Satellite Prepares for Initial Launch April 17March 5, 2019Parul Dubey
Oxfordshire, England - Orbital Micro Systems (OMS), a leader in advanced instrumentation for small satellite missions and analytic-ready earth data intelligence platforms, announced that the first satellite in its Global Environmental Monitoring System (GEMS) constellation has been delivered to NanoRacks for launch integration. Housed in an AAC Clyde Space bus, the ...
- Exyn Announces First Commercially Available Autonomous Aerial Robot for Underground Mine Mapping and InspectionMarch 4, 2019Parul Dubey
PHILADELPHIA, PA - Exyn Technologies, Inc. ("Exyn" or "the Company") today announced the commercial availability of its Autonomy Aerial Robots ("A3Rs"), the first and most advanced fully autonomous aerial system for data collection in GPS-denied environments. Dundee Precious Metals ("DPM"), a publicly traded (TMX:DPM) Canadian-based international mining company, selected Exyn as its ...
- RME Geomatics Delivers Innovative Drone Technology for Government-Funded Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP)March 4, 2019Parul Dubey
Carp, Ontario– RME Geomatics, a world leading aerial survey services and technology company, announced today they have delivered a Renegade-M aircraft under the Canadian Federal Government Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP). This innovative aircraft will now undergo validation testing through the program in hopes of receiving funding to move ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home