- Velocity Micro Announces New Professional Workstation Lineup, Including Dual 4th Gen Intel Scalable Xeon and AMD Epyc 9004 Series Tower OptionsMarch 23, 2023Parul Dubey
ProMagix HD360A and HD360MAX professional workstations feature up to 192 total cores and 384 processing threads RICHMOND, Va. - Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award-winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, and high-performance computing solutions, announces the immediate availability of a new line of dual and single-socket AMD Epyc and Intel Xeon tower ...
- Epson Now Shipping High-Speed SureColor P-Series and T-Series Wide-Format Production Printing SolutionsMarch 15, 2023Parul Dubey
New 24-, 36- and 44-Inch Printers Feature Innovative Space-Saving Design and Advanced Performance for High-Volume Production LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – March 15, 2023 – Committed to meeting the high-volume production needs of businesses, Epson today announced availability of its new 24-, 36- and 44-inch production-class SureColor® T-Series and SureColor P-Series ...
- e-con Systems™ launches a new 3D ToF MIPI camera for NVIDIA® Jetson processorsMarch 7, 2023Parul Dubey
940nm/850nm | MIPI CSI 2 | Multi-camera support| NVIDIA | Depth range upto 12m | <1% accuracy California and Chennai - e-con Systems™, a leading OEM embedded camera manufacturer and solution provider launches DepthVista_MIPI_IRD, a 3D Time of Flight (ToF) camera for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ with outdoor ...
- Teledyne’s new Ladybug6 camera for high accuracy 360° spherical image capture is shipping nowFebruary 15, 2023Parul Dubey
Richmond, CANADA - Teledyne FLIR is pleased to announce its all new Ladybug6 360-degree camera is now in full production. “We are excited to announce that our newest Ladybug camera is in production now and units are shipping immediately. The interest expressed by so many of our long-term customers has been ...
- GSSI Showcases GPR Technology at Con Expo 2023February 3, 2023Parul Dubey
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc (GSSI), the world’s leading manufacturer of ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment, will be showcasing its GPR equipment at Con Expo, March 14-18, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In booth #N12921 GSSI will display its UtilityScan® system, StructureScan Mini XT, and PaveScan RDM 2.0 for the utility, ...
There are no upcoming events.
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home