- Trimble Completes First Test of Fully Autonomous Soil Compactor on a Live JobsiteNovember 8, 2023Parul Dubey
Trimble has completed its first test of a fully autonomous soil compactor on a live jobsite, taking another important step on the path toward Trimble’s autonomous vision. The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform for Autonomous Compactors on a Dynapac CA 5000 soil compactor was tested on the Site C Clean Energy ...
- Phase One, Quantum Systems and Trimble Unveil Groundbreaking Survey Grade UAV Solution with Phase One P5 Camera LaunchNovember 7, 2023Parul Dubey
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA - Trimble Dimensions -- Phase One, pioneer in medium- and large-format digital cameras and imaging systems proudly announces the next-generation instrument for the modern surveyor in collaboration with Quantum Systems and Trimble. The new state-of-the-art Phase One P5 128-megapixel camera, purpose-built for survey grade applications, has ...
- KP Performance Antennas Launches Advanced Vehicle GPS AntennasSeptember 22, 2023Parul Dubey
IRVINE, Calif. – KP Performance Antennas, an Infinite Electronics brand and a manufacturer of wireless network antennas, announces the launch of its vehicle GPS antennas designed to redefine accuracy and reliability in automotive applications. These vehicle GPS antennas come equipped with an impressive high gain of 28 dB, allowing them to capture weak signals with ...
- New Trimble GNSS Receiver with Trimble ProPoint Delivers Survey Precision and Productivity in the FieldSeptember 22, 2023Parul Dubey
Trimble R580 Provides Cost-Effective High-Accuracy Reliable Positioning for Geospatial Applications WESTMINSTER, Colo.—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today the new Trimble® R580 Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver, the next generation in its portfolio of Trimble ProPoint® GNSS positioning engine enabled receivers. The system’s survey-grade GNSS performance enables professionals in surveying, mapping and ...
- Launch of the NEXT generation of the world's first MODULAR LIDAR ConnectivSeptember 20, 2023Parul Dubey
QUEBEC CITY - Balko Tech is proud to announce the release of the NEXT generation of the world's first modular drone lidar, Connectiv and its e-Connect application. After the release of the e-ONE in 2021, Balko Tech quickly got back to work with its research and development team to improve this modular lidar system, which ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home