- Hexagon's "RTK From the Sky" brings instant GNSS accuracy worldwideNovember 20, 2020Parul Dubey
Under a minute PPP convergence for centimeter-level accuracy on land, air and marine applications around the world (Calgary, Canada ) – Research from Hexagon’s Autonomy & Positioning division has resulted in breakthrough innovations in precise point positioning (PPP) that enable nearly instant global centimeter-level accuracy. These developments pave the way to bring ...
- Teledyne Imaging announces development of new generation of CMOS sensors and camerasNovember 18, 2020Parul Dubey
Thousand Oaks, California, November 18, 2020 -- Teledyne Imaging, part of Teledyne Technologies, announces the development of a new generation of CMOS sensors and cameras. The initiative involves several groups within Teledyne Imaging, focused on the development, fabrication, and supply of CMOS detectors and cameras for the scientific research and ...
- Velodyne Lidar Unveils Breakthrough Solid State Sensor for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and AutonomyNovember 16, 2020Parul Dubey
SAN JOSE, Calif.- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (Nasdaq: VLDR) today debuted its latest innovation in its broad array of lidar sensors, the Velarray H800. The solid state Velarray H800 is architected for automotive grade performance and built using Velodyne’s breakthrough proprietary micro-lidar array architecture (MLA). With combined long-range perception and a broad ...
- ORBCOMM Launches Next-Generation, Dual-Mode ST 9100 Terminal For Diverse IoT ApplicationsNovember 12, 2020Parul Dubey
Enhanced, feature-rich telematics device offers multi-network connectivity and a flexible programming environment to develop custom IoT solutions Rochelle Park, NJ – ORBCOMM Inc. (Nasdaq: ORBC), a global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that it has launched the ST 9100, a next-generation, dual-mode telematics device targeted for monitoring ...
- Elistair Unveils Long-Endurance Orion 2 Tethered Drone for Military, Security, and Industrial UseNovember 6, 2020Parul Dubey
LYON, France - Elistair, a leader in tethered drone solutions, announced today the development of its new Orion 2 tethered unmanned system for military, government, and industry users. Unlike other multi-rotor drones, the Orion 2 hexacopter delivers round-the-clock surveillance for up to 24 hours at a time, making it a true persistent ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home