- Software 2021 FARO® Releases RevEng™May 5, 2021Parul Dubey
-Features New Auto-Surfacing Capabilities for Creating Fast, High-Quality CAD Surfaces-- LAKE MARY, Fl. – FARO® (Nasdaq: FARO), a global leader of 3D measurement, imaging, and realization solutions for the 3D Metrology, AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), and Public Safety Analytics markets, today announced the release of FARO® RevEng™ Software 2021, the ...
- Norwegian Space Agency Announces Launch of NorSat-3 Maritime Tracking Microsatellite Built by Space Flight Laboratory (SFL)April 30, 2021Parul Dubey
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada – The Norwegian Space Agency has announced the successful launch of the NorSat-3 maritime tracking microsatellite built by Space Flight Laboratory (SFL) in Toronto. NorSat-3 launched on April 28, 2021, aboard Vega Flight VV 18 from the Guiana Space Center in French Guiana. NorSat-3 is the 17th SFL ...
- Test range for UAV-based geophysical sensors launched in LatviaApril 30, 2021Parul Dubey
Riga, Latvia - SPH Engineering announces the official launch of its in-house drone flight area, enriched with a unique 450x70 meter range for various types of geophysical sensor testing with UAVs. The purpose-built testing ground features multiple targets of different materials and sizes buried in a variety of soil types. SPH Engineering’s ...
- LeddarTech Introduces the Leddar Sight Solid-State Flash LiDAR Sensor for Challenging EnvironmentsApril 29, 2021Parul Dubey
QUEBEC CITY - LeddarTech®, a global leader in Level 1-5 ADAS and AD sensing technology, launches Leddar™ Sight, a robust, cost-effective 2D solid-state LiDAR sensor. This LiDAR is housed in a weatherproof enclosure. It uses flash illumination to deliver continuous, accurate detection and range of objects and obstacles in its entire field ...
- FARO® introduces the Freestyle 2 Handheld Scanner for ConstructionApril 20, 2021Parul Dubey
LAKE MARY, FL – FARO Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FARO), a global leader for 3D measurement, imaging and realization solutions for Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC), 3D Metrology, and Public Safety Analytics, today released the Freestyle 2 Handheld Scanner for Construction. This fast, portable, and targeted 3D data capture device can ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home