- Calibrate Hyperspectral Data With A Spectral Evolution Field SpectroradiometerMay 18, 2020Parul Dubey
Haverhill, MA – Satellite and airborne hyperspectral imaging is a technology used in a wide range of remote sensing and geological applications. Ground truthing provides the ability to calibrate hyperspectral images for atmospheric correction and sensor calibration. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION designs and manufactures field portable spectroradiometers, spectrometers and accessories to make ...
- Trillium Engineering Tests New HD55 Gimbaled Camera System for Tactical DronesMay 14, 2020Parul Dubey
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – #defense–Trillium Engineering, an industry leader in gimbaled camera systems for small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), announced today that it has begun airborne testing of its lightweight, high-definition HD55 system. Designed for use on Group 2 and smaller Group 3 UAS, the new HD55 employs electro-optical (EO) and ...
- Epson Introduces its First A3 Color Multifunction Supertank Cartridge-Free PrinterMay 6, 2020Parul Dubey
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Epson America, Inc., pioneer and North America market leader of the Supertank printer category, owning almost 95 percent of the market share,1 today introduced the WorkForce® ST-C8000 A3 color multifunction Supertank, with enough included ink to print up to 19,500 pages black and 14,800 pages color.2 ...
- SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK ReceiverMay 6, 2020Parul Dubey
Hsinchu, Taiwan — SkyTraq announced today a 12mm x 16mm size PX1122R multi-band RTK receiver for centimeter-level accuracy positioning applications. It works with GPS/QZSS L1/L2C, Galileo E1/E5b, GLONASS L1/L2, and Beidou B1I/B2I signals concurrently. The PX1122R has RTK initialization time under 10 seconds and maximum update rate of 10Hz. It can ...
- Trimble Introduces the Next Generation of Paving Control for Asphalt PaversMay 4, 2020Parul Dubey
Trimble Roadworks 2D Paving Control Platform Advances Machine Control with Integrated 2D Aftermarket Asphalt Paver Automatics SUNNYVALE, Calif. —Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB) announced today Trimble® Roadworks 2D Paving Control Platform for asphalt pavers, an automatic screed control system that can improve the accuracy and productivity in applications of asphalt paving. Trimble Roadworks enables paving contractors to minimize the waste of expensive asphalt material, ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home