- Trimble Introduces New Handheld Computer for Field Data CollectionOctober 18, 2018Parul Dubey
FRANKFURT, Germany — Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the launch of the Trimble® Nomad® 5 handheld computer—the next generation of its rugged Nomad series of handhelds. Built for tasks such as data collection, asset management and inspections, the Nomad 5 is designed to make the work of professional field teams easier, ...
- Leica Geosystems Increases Efficiency with Hydrographic Survey Systems UpgradeOctober 18, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland – 18 October 2018) – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, announced today the availability of Leica Chiroptera 4X and Leica HawkEye 4X. The latest upgrades introduce a new bathymetric LiDAR high resolution technology that increase the bathymetric point density by a factor four. The higher point density allows customers to ...
- FLIR Launches Black Hornet Vehicle Reconnaissance SystemOctober 9, 2018Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore.- FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) today announced the FLIR Black Hornet® Vehicle Reconnaissance System (VRS), featuring the Black Hornet 3 nano-unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) designed for global military, government agency, and first responder vehicle-mounted operations. The Black Hornet VRS is based on an adaption of the unique Black ...
- Ainstein Announces New Customizable Ultra Long Range Airborne and Ground-Based Drone Detection Radar Sensors at Commercial UAV ExpoOctober 1, 2018Parul Dubey
LAWRENCE, Kan.- Ainstein, a leader in intelligent radar sensing solutions, today announced two new products in its Ultra Long Range UAV radar series; the Ultra Long Range Airborne (ULAB-D1) and Ultra Long Range Ground-Based (ULGB-D1) radars, capable of precise detection more than 1,000 meters away. As drone adoption increases, Ainstein’s new ...
- Epson Further Expands SureColor T-Series Wide-Format Printer Line with Two High-Production Wireless Workgroup PrintersOctober 1, 2018Parul Dubey
CHICAGO (PRINT, Epson Booth #3121) – Epson today announced it is continuing the expansion of its wide-format technical plotter line – the SureColor® T-Series. The new 24-inch SureColor T3470 and 36-inch SureColor T5470 are ideal for high-production printing of blueprints, line drawings, and posters. Leveraging a compact and modern design, ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home