- Hexagon Introduces World’s First 3D Laser Scanner with Automatic In-Field Pre-RegistrationJune 14, 2018Parul Dubey
Hexagon AB, a global leader in digital solutions, today announced the launch of the Leica RTC360, a laser scanner equipped with edge computing technology to enable fast and highly accurate creation of 3D models in the field. It’s one of the many innovations on showcase this week at HxGN LIVE ...
- Leica Geosystems Combines New UAV Technology with DJI Aerial Platform to Complete Flight Missions in Less TimeJune 13, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland) – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, industry leader in measurement technology, announced today the new Leica Aibot, the latest Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) system based on DJI’s aerial platform, the M600 Pro, to rapidly and autonomously acquire mobile 3D mapping data. The new Leica Geosystems UAV technology allows users to ...
- New Leica iCON Construction Total Stations Provide Efficient Layout SolutionJune 13, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland) – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, industry leader of measurement technology, announced today the new Leica iCON construction total stations, Leica iCR70 and Leica iCR80, the most productive one-person layout solution for building construction. The new Leica iCON construction total stations are the fastest, most reliable, easy-to-use layout solution where users ...
- Intel Unveils Drone Software Solutions that Enable Businesses to Unlock Potential of Aerial DataMay 4, 2018Parul Dubey
The Intel Imaging Payload supports distance hold and distance guard, features of obstacle avoidance enabled by Intel RealSense Technology. Intel demonstrates updates to its Intel Falcon 8+ system during the AUVSI Xponential event from April 30 to May 3 in Denver, Colorado. (Credit: Intel Corporation) What’s New: At AUVSI Xponential 2018, ...
- Leica Geosystems Introduces Latest GNSS Technology Smart Antenna for ConstructionApril 26, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland, 26 April 2018) – Leica Geosystems, industry leader in measurement technology, announced today the new Leica iCON gps 70 T smart antenna as part of its Leica iCON gps 70 series for reliable and easy stake-out jobs on any construction site. Measurement results become quicker and more accurate with the gps ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home