- ULIS Sets New Performance Record for Bolometers; Now Match Speeds of High Frame-Rate CamerasApril 11, 2018Parul Dubey
Veurey-Voroize, near Grenoble, France – ULIS, a designer and manufacturer of the widest range of thermal image sensors for commercial, defense and security applications, today announces it has achieved unmatched performance with its bolometer (a type of thermal sensor) that now meets speeds of fast imaging applications. It has gained ...
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation GNSS Reference ReceiverFebruary 1, 2018Parul Dubey
SUNNYVALE, Calif.— Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today its next generation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reference receiver for real-time network (RTN) applications—the Trimble® Alloy™ GNSS reference receiver. Setting a new industry standard with 672 channels, the Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver provides users and operators with access to multiple constellations ...
- Topcon Announces New Manual Total Station with Advanced Performance and AccuracyJanuary 30, 2018Parul Dubey
LIVERMORE, Calif., U.S./ CAPELLE A/D IJSSEL, the Netherlands – Topcon Positioning Group announces the new GM-100 total station designed to provide a powerful EDM along with advanced integrated communications technology in a manual package. “It delivers the latest technological advantages in a small, sleek design,” said Ray Kerwin, director of global ...
- FLIR Announces FLIR CM275 Industrial Thermal Imaging Clamp MeterJanuary 8, 2018Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore. – FLIR recently announced that the FLIR CM275 industrial imaging clamp meter, which combines thermal imaging with electrical measurement features in one powerful inspection, troubleshooting, and diagnostic tool. Offering electricians a visual way to identify hot spots and overloaded circuits, the FLIR CM275 makes inspecting and servicing plant ...
- FLIR Announces FLIR DM91 Industrial True-RMS MultimeterJanuary 8, 2018Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore. – FLIR announces the FLIR DM91 Industrial true-root mean square multimeter for electrical inspection. Built for industrial electricians and benchtop workers, the 18-function DM91 digital multimeter is capable of datalogging and storage for up to 10 sets of 40k scalar measurements, with a recall function for data review. Designed ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home