- Airbus-built Aeolus Satellite Ready to Take on the WindAugust 9, 2018Parul Dubey
Stevenage/Kourou, 09/08/2018 - Aeolus, the European Space Agency’s wind sensing satellite, has been encapsulated into the Vega launcher at the Guiana Space Centre in Kourou ready for launch on the 21 August. Built by Airbus, Aeolus will be the first satellite capable of performing global wind-component-profile observation on a daily basis ...
- VRgineers Unveils XTAL New Headset for Professionals Packed with Novel TechnologyJune 28, 2018Parul Dubey
Los Angeles, CA – VRgineers introduces XTAL, a new VR headset built meticulously around the needs of professional designers and engineers who require superior image quality and accuracy, wide field-of-view, easy integration, and data security. Whether users want to virtually design, create, prototype, teach or train, XTAL offers the visual ...
- TerraGo Releases New Version of Smart Streetlights Application PlatformJune 28, 2018Parul Dubey
TerraGo, a leading provider of mobile workforce collaboration solutions, announced today the availability of a new version of TerraGo Streetlights, a platform designed specifically for smart streetlight projects with an ever-growing list of field-tested, customer-driven and customizable features that help accelerate savings and lower full lifecycle support costs. TerraGo Streetlights is ...
- Hexagon Introduces World’s First 3D Laser Scanner with Automatic In-Field Pre-RegistrationJune 14, 2018Parul Dubey
Hexagon AB, a global leader in digital solutions, today announced the launch of the Leica RTC360, a laser scanner equipped with edge computing technology to enable fast and highly accurate creation of 3D models in the field. It’s one of the many innovations on showcase this week at HxGN LIVE ...
- Leica Geosystems Combines New UAV Technology with DJI Aerial Platform to Complete Flight Missions in Less TimeJune 13, 2018Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland) – Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, industry leader in measurement technology, announced today the new Leica Aibot, the latest Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) system based on DJI’s aerial platform, the M600 Pro, to rapidly and autonomously acquire mobile 3D mapping data. The new Leica Geosystems UAV technology allows users to ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home