The application GNSS Surveyor will give location information and quality of the position data in real-time with sub-meter/ centimeter accuracy. It needs to be connected to any external GNSS receiver via Bluetooth.
“This is a very big accomplishment for us. It shows Global GNSS recognizes all the effort and time that our team puts into staying a step further from our competition in the GIS and the application development industry. We recognised how this development can be used to improve the way our clients use our platform.” says Lalit Tyagi, CEO of Global GNSS. He also added “A lot of credit goes to the team, with the huge innovations with the industry, it is a big task to adapt to the latest technology and innovations. With this team, I am confident and even look forward to work with clients working in Geospatial industry to build them custom applications just like GNSS Surveyor.”
Some salient features of the application are:
- One touch configured command to communicate directly with GNSS Bluetooth device.
- Location information and quality of the position data in real-time with centimetre accuracy.
- GPS Data like position, height, satellites, velocity, etc can be received.
- RTK correction data can be forwarded to high accuracy external device. The internal NTRIP client loads the RTCM data from the internet.
- Constellation Information for GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS satellites in the orbit.
- Direct IP feature for RTK corrections data.
- DMS to DD conversion or vice versa.
With GNSS Surveyor location information would be collected as:
– Latitude and Longitude
– Speed or pace
– UTC time
– Global Coverage
– Centimeter Level Accuracy
– Fast TTFF
– Multi-constellation and multi-band
– Highest security
– Ground Robotics navigation
– Lane-level navigation
– Heavy machine navigation
– Industrial navigation and tracking
– Commercial UAV
GNSS Surveyor application can be used by numerous industries including but not limited to:
– Oil and GAS
GNSS Surveyor is ready for download from the app store. (Click here to download the GNSS Surveyor)
For any assistance regarding the use of GNSS surveyor or technical support you can contact: email@example.com
About Us GlobalGNSS:
Global GNSS are a subsidiary company of Polosoft Technologies. GNSS stands for Global Navigation Satellite System, and is the generic term for satellite navigation systems that provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning with global coverage. GNSS includes GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and other regional systems. The advantage of having access to multiple satellites is accuracy, redundancy and availability at all times. Though satellite systems don’t often fail, if one fails GNSS receivers can pick up signals from other systems.