The Bureau of Meteorology invites you to attend the National Water Information Briefings: products in practice and explore the latest developments in water information and their potential contribution to your business goals.
Briefing participants will learn more about:
- global and national trends in water resources and their impacts
- advances in sharing, standardising and archiving Australia’s water data
- innovative geospatial water data and modelling tools
- Australia’s first National Water Account
- the Bureau’s first Australian Water Resources Assessment
- new developments in water forecasting technology and applications.
The briefings are designed for water industry professionals involved in water resources policy, planning and management. There is no charge to attend and places are limited.
For enquiries, contact briefin[email protected]?subject=National%20Water%20Information%20Briefings” target=”_blank” style=”color: rgb(28, 81, 168); “>[email protected] or call Caroline Andrzejewski at the Bureau of Meteorology on 03 8638 8289.