The Organizing Committee of the Ninth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment invites you to join us in Cyprus from 3-5 April, 2023 to network with leading experts in the field of Earth observation, Remote Sensing and Geo-information.
The Keynote Speakers and thought-provoking technical program will encourage the exchange of ideas and provide the foundation for future collaboration and innovation. The Technical Program is open to all topics in Earth Observation, Remote Sensing, Geo-information of Environment and related techniques and applications.
Regarding transportation to Cyprus, several airlines, including Aegean Airlines, Easyjet, Ryanair, Cyprus Airways, British Airways, Lufthansa, Wizz and others, fly to Larnaca International Airport and Paphos Airport.
We look forward to welcoming you and ensure you that this conference will certainly remain unforgettable!
Mark your calendars and register early. We look forward to seeing you in Cyprus!
The RSCY2023 scientific program will accommodate sessions and workshops on a wide range of themes, including:
- Environment & climate (atmosphere, agriculture, water, land)
- Resilient society (disasters risk reduction, cultural heritage, marine safety and security, energy)
- Big Earth data analytics (information extraction, visual exploration and visualisation, crowd-sourcing and data fusion, geo-informatics)
- Earth Observation research projects, applications and emerging technologies
- Applications of remote sensing, geo-information, geophysics
- Remote sensing & geo-information in education
- Oil exploration, oil and gas – hydrocarbons
- Marine spatial planning, coastal zone management
- Geoinformation for blue economy and blue growth
- Environmental monitoring and protection, risk assessment
- Field spectroscopy, Geophysics (GPR)
- Cultural heritage, archaeology, crop marks
- Land use and land cover, land-cover changes degradation and desertification
- Artificial neural networks
- Urban remote sensing, Built Enviroment
- Oceans, coastal zones and inland waters
- Natural and man-made disasters, natural hazards
- Forestry and forest fires, burned areas
- Land survey, real estate, mapping of buildings/land for taxation
- Climate changes, meteorology, atmospheric chemistry, air pollution
- Water resources management, hydrology, hydraulics
- 3D remote sensing, RADAR, LIDAR, thermal remote sensing
- New instruments and methods (satellites, sensors, drones, UAVs)
- Laser Scanning, 3D-Modelling
- UAV applications, integrated UAV systems
- Agriculture, evapotranspiration, diseases
- Geology, geo-hazards
- Radar remote sensing, SAR
- Security and defense
- Transport planning
Several workshops will take place during the conference.
REGISTRATION – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Delegates can register and submit their abstracts at the RSCy2023 at the conference website. http://www.cyprusremotesensing.com/rscy2023/Abstract-Submission.
|Date for abstract submission :
|| 17 February, 2023
|Notification of authors for abstract acceptance:
|| 27 February, 2023
|Submission due date for full papers:
|| 27 March, 2023
Please go to the RSCy2023 website for information and submission guidelines
PROCEEDINGS PUBLICATIONS (SPIE & SCOPUS)
The conference proceedings of the RSCy2023 will be published by SPIE after peer review and acceptance. The accepted papers published by SPIE will also be included in SCOPUS.
Ninth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geo-information
(RSCy2023) – ERATOSTHENES Centre of Excellence