Vaughan, Ontario, CANADA – Teledyne Geospatial will exhibit their latest lidar survey and mapping hardware and software solutions at Geo Week 2022, held at the Colorado Convention Center, in Denver, CO, USA, February 6-8.
At booth 812 Teledyne Geospatial will feature an impressive lineup of mapping systems including its versatile Optech Galaxy airborne laser terrain mapper and Optech CZMIL Super Nova, the world’s most advanced lidar bathymeter. Visitors to the booth can learn about the new advancements to the Optech CL-360 compact lidar that enables OEM hardware manufacturers and integrators to develop the next-generation of best-in-class UAV, mobile, and terrestrial scanning solutions for a wide variety of applications.
Find out how Teledyne Geospatial is underpinning its airborne lidar sensor workflows with CARIS Mira AI software to classify noise and reduce processing times providing efficiencies in project delivery.
Presentations by Teledyne:
- On February 6, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. attend the session titled Unique Case Studies. Malek Singer, Airborne Product Manager at Teledyne Geospatial will walk the audience through some amazing case studies where the Optech airborne lidar successfully overcame challenging conditions like limited weather windows, mountainous terrain and restrictive airspace.
- On February 6, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. check out the session Latest Advances & Applications in Topobathymetry where Vinod Ramnath, Research Scientist at Teledyne Geospatial will discuss two distinct AI driven applications to address specific data processing challenges in the topo-bathy data processing workflow.
- On February 7, from 10:45 to 11 at the Exhibit Hall Theater Teledyne Geospatial will hold a Product Preview detailing the technical specs and applications of Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 and G2 Sensor System – two innovative platforms which are poised to significantly disrupt the airborne mapping industry.
- On February 7, from 2 to 3:30 attend a special panel session by ASPRS PDAD titled New Airborne and Spaceborne Imaging Sensors, where Malek Singer will speak about Galaxy scanner innovations and the latest in drone and bathymetric mapping.
- On February 8, from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. catch the discussion What’s the Future of Aerial Lidar: The Sensors Manufacturer’s Point of View, where Malek Singer will join industry leaders to reflect on the progress of aerial lidar technology, and imagine its potential future based on current capabilities.
Teledyne Geospatial unifies the hardware and software expertise of both Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech. The new group provides customers with innovative integrated solutions. Offerings include turnkey systems, lidar and sonar integrated workflows and a range of systems and solutions that support holistic, precision data collection.