Together as one company, Maxar enriches remote sensing capabilities and simplifies access to Earth intelligence and imagery. Our expanded offerings include refined machine learning and analytics, resilient satellites and spacecraft systems, and breakthrough robotics. Unified operations enable us to better serve our government and commercial customers as they evolve their capabilities for a better world.
Powering ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World
• Vivid 3.0
July 7 | Esri Imagery Summit | Marriott – Marina – Salon D
• Imagery Industry Panel Session featuring Tony Frazier, Maxar EVP of Global Field Operations 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
July 8 | Esri UC plenary session
• Maxar + Living Atlas, Jack Dangermond (visit Maxar booth #627 to see it in action)
• Join mapping professionals across industries to drive greater collaboration and impact
July 9-11 | Maxar Booth #627
• Test out the latest AI-enabled analytic solutions and scalable data extraction
• Demo our innovative geospatial data with solution experts
• Skip the line and schedule your geospatial data demo in advance
July 10 | Session: Learning in a Diverse and Dynamic Field
• Maxar Presenter: Shannon Doyle, Geospatial Analyst.
• Time: 8:30 – 9:30 am
• Location: SDCC, Room 24 A