- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Airborne and Satellite Data Acquisition to Quantum Spatial, Inc.
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Photogrammetry/ Elevation Data Generation to Dewberry
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Remote Sensing to Merrick & Company
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for GIS/IT to Quantum Spatial, Inc.
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Technology Innovation to RIEGL
- The Geospatial Excellence Award for Surveying/Field Data Collection to Towill, Inc.
- The Geospatial Excellence- Members Choice Award to TerraSond Limited
- The Geospatial Excellence- Project of the Year Award to Towill, Inc.
Overall, MAPPS presented 8 Geospatial Excellence Awards. To learn more about MAPSS and the Geospatial Excellence Award Program please visit https://www.mapps.org.
About the Management Association of Private Photogrammetric Surveyors
MAPPS is exclusively a private sector organization focused on the needs of the membership by providing a forum for the mutual benefit of its members. It invites the participation of government employees, academicians, and technical papers only that directly support the objectives of MAPPS members. As a business association, MAPPS is dedicated to developing the growth and improving the bottom line profitability of its member firms. MAPPS provides valuable interaction with, but does not duplicate or compete with the technical programs of ACSM, ASPRS, URISA, GITA and other professional organizations. To learn more www.mapps.org