NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe is a geospatial industry leader that currently has the top three most popular apps in the ArcGIS Marketplace including Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, Mapfolio, and MapLapse. Additionally, With a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and 5 licensed pilots, GEO Jobe offers high resolution, low altitude orthophotography and 3D mapping services. GEO Jobe has been an Esri business partner for 17 years and has received multiple awards from Esri including the 2015 Innovative Marketplace Provider and the 2013 Organization Use of ArcGIS Online award. This August, GEO Jobe is pleased to celebrate 19 years in business, providing GIS, mapping and ArcGIS-based application and services to clients around America and ArcGIS Online users around the World.
Highlights, achievements, and accomplishments:
• Exhibited at 2018 International ESRI user conference, sharing the latest Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online and GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services
• Completed numerous UAV data capture projects (http://www.geo-jobe.com/drones-uav/flying-high-uav-and-ae…) and orthophotography updates – Over 72,000 photos, Maps 1,200+ Miles flown in first half of 2018!
• Exhibited at MAST Conference
• Exhibitor at 2018 Esri DevSummit & Business Partner Conference
• Announced a partnership with con terra to expand the reach of security.manager (http://www.geo-jobe.com/security-manager/) to North America
• Release of Admin Tools V1.2 along with powerful, new thumbnail tool generator for ArcGIS Online
• With a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s, or drones) and 5 licensed pilots on staff, GEO Jobe offers high resolution low altitude orthophotography services in Tennessee and surrounding areas (Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida) and hosting options via our GeoPowered Cloud.
• Update of GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – A platform offering shared and dedicated hosting supporting ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and Esri partner solutions
• Launch of MapLapse in partnership with GeoMarvel – Discover imagery in ArcGIS Online with MapLapse! Create time lapse map images, share, download and save them. Powered by ArcGIS Online.
• A milestone as Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, now has more than 4,500 installations in organizations around the World!
• Major update for Webmaps for WordPress
• Numerous recent hires (http://www.geo-jobe.com/about/) expanding the team to more than 16 technologists
• And much more!
In alignment with our motto “The Power of GIS, Simplified”, we will continue to meet our clients where they are, offer enterprise GIS deployment options and work alongside them to change lives through the value of GIS. (Neill Jobe, CEO). “At GEO Jobe, we have a deep belief in the value of GIS technology. Central to our mission is offering products and services that enable clients to fully realize these benefits – across their organizations.
About GEO Jobe
Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe (@geojobegis) is a geospatial industry leader that currently has the top three most popular apps in the ArcGIS Marketplace including Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, Mapfolio, and the GeoPowered Cloud. While many geospatial firms focus on a specific industry, GEO Jobe has a focus on industry independent solutions and offerings such as providing software development and data hosting expertise and services. GEO Jobe was an early adopter of the ArcGIS Online platform and always strives to extend and push the limits of what is possible using the platform. GEO Jobe has been an Esri business partner for many years and has received multiple awards from Esri including the 2015 Innovative Marketplace Provider and the 2013 Organization Use of ArcGIS Online awards.
You can learn more about GEO Jobe http://geo-jobe.com/about/
Connect with the GEO Jobe team or reach out with a question or comment on Twitter @geojobegis