SAN JOSE, Calif.- Commercial users of UAV technology have access to complimentary expo registration for next week’s 2nd annual Drone World Expo taking place at the San Jose Convention Center from Tuesday, November 15 – Wednesday, November 16. Complimentary expo registrations, which expire on November 14, include access to an interactive showcase of technology in the exhibit hall, unique and visionary keynote panels, access to dozens of Tech Talks and live flying demonstrations, networking receptions and sponsored forums being presented by Intel, Global Aerospace and Qualcomm. For registration details, visit www.droneworldexpo.com/register.asp.
“We have worked diligently throughout the year to create an important industry event which will bring together thousands of commercial drone end users and hundreds of leaders from industry and government to provide up to the minute information about the industry. Leading vendors will have the latest innovations on display in the exhibit hall and the networking opportunities are unmatched,” said Joelle Coretti, Event Director, Drone World Expo. “I’ve also listened in on the planning sessions for both of our keynotes. If you’re interested in, or currently working with commercial drones, you won’t want to miss these incredibly insightful and forward-thinking discussions.”
With complimentary registration, attendees will have access to the following:
- Keynote: The Future of Drones: Clearing the Flight Path to a Connected World (Tuesday, November 15 – 9:00 – 10:00 am) – Hear from Lawrie Jordan, Esri, Dr. Joseph Rios, NASA, Terah Lyons, White House Office of Science & Technology Policy and Ingo D. Piroth, IBM Global Business Services as they discuss the technologies that connect us all – automated cars, artificial intelligence, sensors, automation and of course, drones – and explore how to collaborate globally and create an environment where companies can become more efficient and successful. The discussion will be moderated by Gretchen West, Hogan Lovells and the Commercial Drone Alliance.
- Keynote: The Realities of Drone Delivery (Wednesday, November 16 – 9:00 – 10:00 am) Zipline International, Crisfield Clinic, X (formerly Google x) and Virginia Tech will discuss the concept of drone delivery, the challenges and the future. Moderated by Gretchen West, Hogan Lovells and the Commercial Drone Alliance.
- Tech Talks and Live Flying Demonstrations (in the Exhibit Hall) – Hear from industry leaders and learn about key developments happening in drone industry – from drones in agriculture and energy to automated drone systems. Companies presenting Tech Talks include: AeroVironment, Inc., Altavian, Inc., Autel Robotics, DroneHive, Inc., Esri, FalconViz, Fruity Chutes Inc., Gryphon Sensors, Insitu, Inc., InspecTools, Intel Corporation, Kespry, Kodak PIXPRO, Kray Technologies, LeddarTech, MAPPS, Maynard Cooper & Gale LLP, Measure, Oceaneering Intl., Perkins Coie LLP, PrecisionHawk, Skynet UAS, Skyward, Skyyfish, SOAR Oregon, and more.
- Exhibit Hall – The exhibit hall will be open on Tuesday, November 15 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm with a networking reception from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, sponsored by Measure, and on Wednesday, November 16 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with a networking reception from 4:00 – 5:00 pm. Join all attendees, exhibitors, speakers and media in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sponsored Forums – Three sponsored forums are open to all attendees, including: Unleashing Innovation in Drone Technology, presented by Intel – (Tuesday at 11:45 am); Drone Insurance 101, presented by Global Aerospace (Tuesday at 1:30 pm) and State of Play: Drones, presented by Qualcomm (Wednesday at 1:30 pm).
Until Monday, November 14, attendees may register online for complimentary expo passes to Drone World Expo. The on-site fee is $50. For more information about the schedule of events please click here. Registration for the full conference and some pre-conference workshops is also still available. Find details and register at http://www.droneworldexpo.com/register.asp.
Drone World Expo, the defining event for the commercial applications of UAS technology, will take place November 15-16, 2016 in the heart of Silicon Valley at the San Jose Convention Center. For more information, visit www.droneworldexpo.com. The event is produced by JD Events, dedicated to the creation of targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The company brings together highly qualified buying audiences, education-rich content and high-level networking opportunities — all geared toward increasing business transactions in the markets it serves. Visit www.jdevents.com for more information.