The base AV-900 MMK includes:
- AV-900 hexcopter sUAS (based on the DJI-S900 frame) equipped with a PX4 autopilot. This is an AirGon design, integrated in our assembly laboratory.
- Navigation grade GNSS
- Mission Planning software
- Autopilot software
- High capacity battery for 20 minute flight durations
- NEX-5T camera
- 2 axis gimbal camera mount
- Autopilot controlled waypoint camera triggering system
- Battery charging system
- Pelican carrying case with custom foam inserts for the AV-900
- Agisoft PhotoScan software for point cloud and orthophoto generation suitable for base data preparation for volumetric analysis (an upgrade to Pix4D is available for customers needing more advanced base mapping products such as bare earth orthophotos)
- LP360 for sUAS software for QC, point cloud cleanup, volumetric analysis and derived product generation
- 4 days of training (travel expenses not included)
This complete kit is priced at $29,665 and is immediately available. We have a recommendation for a high end laptop PC suitable for point cloud processing listed on our AirGon Knowledge Base. Customers who need to do bare earth orthophoto production can upgrade to the Pix4D version of the AV-900 MMK.
AirGon LLC is the airborne sUAS metric mapping subsidiary of GeoCue Group Incorporated. AirGon is the creator of the AV-900 VTOL sUAS and the AV 900 Metric Mapping Kit (MMK). Additional information can be found at www.AirGon.com or by inquiry via email ([email protected]).