The number one office software solution for surveyors in the United States, Carlson Survey’s 2015 version provides support for AutoCAD® 2015 and also works on AutoCAD versions 2007 and up. All Carlson 2015 office software comes with the improved IntelliCAD® 8.0 built-in, which offers a CAD platform for no extra expense.
“Carlson Survey 2015 continues the development of survey features based on customer requests. Highlights include real-time linkage to SurvCE with the new Carlson Cloud and the 3D Viewer upgrades,” says David Carlson, V.P. of Development for Carlson Software “We’ve also improved core survey commands such as Field-to-Finish and SurvNET.”
The many improvements to Carlson Survey include:
• New command for communicating with Carlson SurvCE data collection in the Carlson Cloud for sending messages, data files, and crew locations;
• New command to create offset points along an alignment such as for curb stakeout;
• Ability to save status of toolbars and allow migrating toolbar settings between versions;
• Added new AFIT special code for making a curve tangent through a series of three curve points;
• For Legal Descriptions, added method for reporting with geodetic mean angle and geodetic distances.
Carlson Survey is designed for use for land surveying. It provides a full tool kit for surveyors with everything from network least squares to surface modeling. Users get the ability to work seamlessly between the office and the field and they can establish company-wide design styles to ease and speed their work.
Along with Carlson Survey for 2015, Carlson Software is also releasing the 2015 versions of Carlson Civil, Carlson GIS, and Carlson Hydrology, which, together with Survey, make up the Carlson Civil Suite. Carlson’s 2015 release also includes: Carlson Point Cloud, Carlson Field, Carlson Mining, Carlson Construction, Carlson GeoTech, Carlson CADnet, and Carlson Trench (these last four make up the Carlson Takeoff Suite), and Carlson Natural Regrade, all featuring their own industry-specific improvements.
For more information about Carlson Survey 2015, visit your local dealer or www.carlsonsw.com