“Our philosophy at DAT/EM is to focus on the user’s specific needs and upgrade the software based on direct client feedback,” says Jeff Yates, DAT/EM General Manager. “By listening to our clients we continually improve the efficiency of our map production software by adding new tools and customization processes. As a result, overall efficiency is increased which creates a better product.”
DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite Version 7.0 highlights include:
· Native 64-bit support by default. All applications now install as 64-bit programs. 32-bit versions of all software are available as optional installs.
· Summit Evolution now runs on touch screen tablets using Windows 8 and the Summit anaglyph stereo mode.
· The introduction of a beta version of DAT/EM Capture for Blue Marble® Global Mapper®
· Full support with DAT/EM Capture for latest versions of companion vector editors, including AutoDesk™ AutoCAD® 2014, Esri™ ArcGIS® 10.2, and Bentley™ MicroStation® V8i SS3 and Map SS3.
· DAT/EM SuperImposition™ now uses modern OpenGL GPU shaders which enable greater functionality, such as line patterning in Capture for ArcGIS and vertex marking in SuperImposition.
· Summit Evolution camera file has a new option for 12-parameter distortion which uses the 12-parameter “Coefficients” (8 K values, 4 P values) method found in some Trimble® Inpho® Application Master cameras.
· Landscape has a new interactive point edit tool, Brush Z edit. Point elevations surrounding the cursor are used to smooth the points inside the Brush Size circle. Brush Z Edit does this on the fly while moving the cursor.
· And more…
View all of the upgrades and highlights by visiting the DAT/EM Release Notes at datem.com/release
About DAT/EM Systems International. DAT/EM Systems International, located in Anchorage, Alaska, USA, has been developing photogrammetric software since 1987. DAT/EM specializes in 3D stereo viewing and feature data collection software. Its products include the Summit Evolution digital stereoplotter and proprietary Capture interfaces that allow Summit Evolution to digitize directly into MicroStation®, AutoCAD®, or ArcGIS®. For more information, please visit DAT/EM’s website at www.datem.com or email [email protected]