“With more organizations requiring photogrammetry solutions for analyzing both airborne and satellite imagery for smarter decision making, LPS 2013 is the ideal solution to meet this need,” said Mladen Stojic, Vice President – Geospatial, Intergraph. “In addition, LPS 2013 guarantees results and ease-of-use for even the most novice users – dramatically increasing the value of photogrammetry across the entire organization.”
New features of LPS 2013 include:
· Faster, Easier Access to All LPS Tools and Features: With tighter integration with the ERDAS IMAGINE tools, all LPS tools and features are now presented within the ERDAS IMAGINE ribbon. This simplifies workflows for project photogrammetry users who work with smaller quantities of raw imagery, use varied types of data, and who will likely perform further processing, such as change detection or image classification.
· Enhanced Terrain Handling: The commonly used LTF terrain file format can now store more points. In addition, LPS 2013 now offers overviews for an LTF file, enabling faster handling of large LTF files.
· Expanded Sensor Support: LPS 2013 now offers support for additional sensors, including the VisionMap A3 Super Large Format (SLF) Model, the Pleiades Rational Polynomial Coefficients (RPC) Model, and the DEIMOS RPC Model. These sensor models are also available throughout ERDAS IMAGINE 2013.
· New Tools and Technology for Handling Point Clouds: Simultaneously view point clouds in 2D, 3D and as a user specified profile that can reveal cross sections of the point cloud. There are also tools to classify, subset and filter your point data, as well as RGB encode it.
· Interoperable workflows: Improvements implemented throughout LPS, as well as in the other photogrammetry products, including ImageStation’s Semi-Global Matching dense surface correlation (point cloud) capability.
To learn more about Intergraph Geospatial Portfolio 2013, please visit geospatial.intergraph.com/2013.
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data to make processes and infrastructure better, safer and smarter. The company’s software and services empower customers to build and operate more efficient plants and ships, create intelligent maps, and protect critical infrastructure and millions of people around the world.
Intergraph operates through two divisions: Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I). Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction, operation and data management of plants, ships and offshore facilities. Intergraph SG&I provides geospatially powered solutions including ERDAS technologies to the public safety and security, defense and intelligence, government, transportation, photogrammetry, and utilities and communications industries. Intergraph Government Solutions (IGS) is an independent subsidiary for SG&I’s U.S. federal business.
Intergraph is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B; www.hexagon.com), a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data. For more information, visit www.intergraph.com and www.hexagon.com.