The winners of the Be Inspired Awards will be announced at The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, taking place Nov. 4-6, in London, U.K. Carrying the theme, Next Practices for Advancing BIM, this global gathering of leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations features a series of presentations and interactive sessions exploring the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns. The conference is tailored to the information needs of management-level executives in architecture and engineering firms, construction companies, and owner-operator and government organisations responsible for the design, delivery, or operations of infrastructure.
For more information, or to speak to a Bentley Systems spokesperson, please contact Amanda Conroy, Espresso Communications on +612 8016 2200 or email@example.com.
The Be Inspired Awards finalists for 2014 from South East Asia Pacific are:
Innovation in Asset Performance Management
· Tenaga Nasional Berhad – Asset Performance Management at Tenaga Nasional Berhad Power Plants – (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Innovation in Megaprojects
· QGC Pty Limited – The Journey from Physical Assets to Digital Assets for the Queensland Curtis LNG Project – (Gladstone, Queensland, Australia)
Innovation in Mining and Metals
· Ausenco – Constancia Project – (Chamaca and Livitaca, Chumbivilcas, Peru)
· Ausenco – Goldstrike – (Eureka County, Nevada, United States)
Innovation in Project Performance
· MMC Oil & Gas Engineering Sdn Bhd – MMCOG Integrated Data Administration – (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Innovation in Roads
· Well-Connected Alliance – The Waterview Connection – (Auckland, New Zealand)
Innovation in Structural Engineering
· D&H Steel Construction – Westgate Footbridge – (Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand)
Innovation in Utilities and Communications Networks
· ElectraNet – Bentley Substation Implementation and Integration into ElectraNet SOP – (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
Innovation in Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater Network Modeling and Analysis
· Manila Water Company, Inc. – Marikina North Project – (Marikina City, Philippines)
To see the complete list of 2014 Be Inspired Awards finalists, read our press release at: http://www.bentley.com/en-US/Corporate/News/Quarter+4/2014+be+inspired+awards.htm
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modelling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2006 has invested more than US$1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions. Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com.