In addition to an excellent technical program of more than 170 papers, 9 workshops and many meetings, with speakers from five continents already registered, the following Keynote Speakers have been confirmed (alphabetic order):
- Jack Dangermond, President, Esri, Inc.
- Peter Gilruth, Director, Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA), United Nations Environment Programme
- Carlos Lopes, Executive Secretary, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- Jacqueline McGlade, former Executive Director of the European Environment Agency (EEA) and GSDI Global Citizen Award Recipient
- Helge Onsrud, Director, Norwegian Mapping Authority Centre for Property Rights and Development
- Wilber Khasilwa Ottichilo, Member of Parliament, Emuhaya Constituency, Kenya
- Barbara Ryan, Secretariat Director, Group on Earth Observations (GEO)
- Lee Schwartz, Director, Office of the Geographer and Global Issues, US Department of State
- Carrie Stokes, USAID GeoCenter
- Stanley Wood, Gates Foundation
- plus speakers from leading international geospatial technology firms, including Stan Tillman (Intergraph), Mark Cygan (Esri), Ed Parsons(Google) and Andrea Smith (DigitalGlobe).
Visit the conference web site (www.gsdi.org/gsdi14/) to see the programme overview and for latest information on the detailed programme, showing dates and times of the seven plenary sessions, the panel sessions, meetings and workshops.
We have a great group of very supportive Sponsors, and Exhibitors are confirmed and waiting for you.
Registration is open – don’t delay! Register today at: http://www.gsdi.org/gsdiconf/gsdi14/register.html
We look forward to seeing you there in November!
Dr. David Coleman, President, Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association