This joint conference offers numerous opportunities for oral presentations and refereed and non-refereed publication outlets. We invite presentations covering the full range of practice, development and research experiences that advance the practice and theory of spatially enabling government, industry and citizens.
This call supports three primary forms of publication:
(1) a normal conference proceedings with abstracts and full non-refereed and refereed articles published on a USB drive or CD and archived on the web,
(2) a pre-conference published book of fully refereed articles titled “Spatially Enabling Government, Industry and Citizens: Research and Development
Perspectives” to be distributed to all conference participants and archived on the web, and
(3) a pre-conference selection of articles for publication in the International Journal of Spatial Data Infrastructures Research (IJSDIR) to be selected,
refereed, revised and published prior to and in affiliation with the conference.
In addition, two separate calls arising from the joint conference are being issued for chapter submissions to two additional books:
(1) “The Added Value of Scientific Networking: GEOIDE Network Experiences” to be distributed to all conference participants (Call for chapters at
(2) “3DGeo Info Conference Proceedings” (Springer) to be mailed after the conference to all 3DGeo Conference participants which will be a single track on Wednesday and Thursday (Call at http://www.3dgeoinfo2012.ulaval.ca/?page_id=48).
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 15 November 2011
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers for Refereed Outlets: 15 November 2011
Conference Dates: 14-17 May 2012
Joint Conference Call for Abstracts and Papers:
Conference Website: http://www.gsdi.org/gsdi13
Past GSDI World Conference Proceedings: http://www.gsdi.org/gsdiConferences
Past open access Books affiliated with the conference:
Other Important Dates: http://www.gsdi.org/gsdiconf/gsdi13/dates.html
We look forward to seeing you in Quebec in May 2012!