1. Support for generating heat maps from point data using kernel density or inverse distance weighting algorithms
2. Advanced buffer analytics. Generate buffers at specific intervals and perform spatial analytics on features within buffers. Also includes support for generating drive distance or drive time buffers.
3. New USGS National Map Interface. Allows users from within Simple GIS to search for and download freely available data from the USGS National Map service including topographic maps, elevation data, aerial imagery and more!
4. Powerful new map publishing capabilities including generating map books, displaying map reference grids, and publishing directly to PDF. New Map templates make publishing easier than ever.
5. New Cogo editing tools. Allows users to easily add new features using Cogo tools.
6. Includes new links to popular WMS and WMTS services. Easily add base maps from across the world.
Simple GIS can communicate with external or on board GPS devices that support the NMEA 0183 protocol as well as full support for importing or exporting in GPX (GPS Exchange) file format and is lightweight enough to run on laptop or tablet devices running a Windows operating system. Simple GIS is also highly customizable and provides the ability for users to write their own custom VB procedures and functions and create custom menus. A fully integrated debugger is included to help users troubleshoot their custom VB procedures. Visit https://www.simplegissoftware.com/simple-gis-client.html to see all of the features Simple GIS provides.
About Simple GIS Software
Simple GIS Software provides easy to use and lightweight GIS applications for Windows. Our mission is simple, provide quality GIS software at the lowest price. Simple GIS Software is headquartered in Pineville, Louisiana. For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.simplegissoftware.com.