SOVZOND Company is pleased to invite you for the participation in the 11th International GIS-Forum “Integrated Geospatial Solutions – the Future of Information Technologies” to be held on 19–21 April, 2017 in a five-star IMPERIAL Park-hotel.
Every year GIS-Forum gathers more than 70 speakers and 350 participants all over the world. Previous attendees and speakers represented leading Earth observation companies such as JSC «Russian Space Systems», DigitalGlobe, Airbus Defence & Space, E-geos, MDA Corporation, JSC “NC “Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary”, CJSC «International Space Technologies»; leading software providers – Harris Corporation, Trimble, Samsung; executive authorities of federal and regional levels, leading Russian companies of oil and gas, energy, telecommunications, transport, agriculture, forestry and other sectors of the economy – Moscow Department of information technologies, Genplan Institute of Moscow, GBU KO “Center” CADASTRE “, MBU “City planning”, The Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, JSC “Priroda” Center, “Rostehinventarizatsiya – Federal BTI”, State Research Center “Planeta”, JSC SRC «Progress», Gazprom VNIIGAZ, LANIT group of companies, Transas, Surgutneftegas, TomskNIPIneft, JSC “National Center of Space Research and Technology”, PJSC «Rostelecom» and many others.
Key highlights :
• New constellations of remote sensing satellites. Leading global players of the market. Russian satellites available for purchase in the world market.
• On-line services based on remote sensing data processing: the best products available in 2017 for purchase.
• Geographic information systems: the best solutions for the Russian market. Presentations of GIS projects by the leading Russian governmental and commercial companies.
• UAV and drone market. Results of the year, analytics and market trends. New applications of unmanned technologies, implemented projects.
• Aerial imaging and laser scanning. Cameras, products, technologies.
• Remote sensing and GIS for B2C – the new challenges for the leading players and start ups.
If you want to know more information about Russian remote sensing data, to see the achievements of Russian startups, to exchange ideas and offer your technologies to the Russian market, don’t miss your chance and become a part of GIS-Forum in 2017!