- FLIR Announces DM285 Industrial Thermal Imaging Digital MultimeterOctober 11, 2017Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore. – FLIR announced today the FLIR DM285™ industrial thermal imaging digital multimeter clamp meter, an industrial inspection, troubleshooting and diagnostic tool for electrical distribution, electro-mechanical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC/R), and electronics equipment applications. Powered by the FLIR Lepton microcamera thermal core, the DM285 combines thermal imaging with ...
- FLIR Announces C3 Thermal CameraSeptember 29, 2017Parul Dubey
WILSONVILLE, Ore. – FLIR announced today that the FLIR C3 thermal camera for contractors is now available for purchase. Unveiled earlier this year at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the FLIR C3 is a ruggedized, pocket-portable, dedicated thermal camera ideal for home inspectors, real estate professionals, general contractors, and other trade ...
- Tersus GNSS Showcases its Innovative RTK Solutions at InterGEO 2017, BerlinSeptember 27, 2017Parul Dubey
Berlin - Tersus GNSS Inc. (“Tersus”), a leading GNSS solution provider, is launching its proprietary RTK technology and integrated solutions, the Tersus David RTK box as well as the Precis GNSS Boards & Receivers, today at InterGEO 2017. Users have the ability to get centimeter-level positioning accuracy and flexible connectivity ...
- First True Tilt Compensation GNSS is Next Evolution of Leica Captivate ExperienceSeptember 26, 2017Parul Dubey
(Heerbrugg, Switzerland, 26 September 2017) – Leica Geosystems, industry leader of measurement technology, announced today the Leica GS18 T, the world’s fastest GNSS RTK rover, and the latest versions of Leica Captivate field software and Leica Infinity office software. This latest announcement further expands the Leica Captivate Experience. With the addition ...
- Phase One Industrial Introduces 190MP Aerial SystemSeptember 20, 2017Parul Dubey
COPENHAGEN ― Phase One Industrial today announced a breakthrough in aerial imaging – the 190MP Aerial System – built on the new, dual CMOS sensor, dual lens iXU-RS1900 camera, which is capable of capturing images at 190 megapixels. This system was designed with input from engineers and leading experts in ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home