- Leica Geosystems Announces Complete Imaging Solution: Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner and Autodesk ReCap 360 Pro AppNovember 16, 2016Parul Dubey
Las Vegas, November 16th, 2016, Leica Geosystems announced the “BLK360,” a revolutionary miniaturized black 3D imaging laser scanner. The product was revealed at Autodesk University 2016 and will be bundled with Autodesk’s ReCap 360 Pro and the new ReCap 360 Pro app for iPad. Both companies will demonstrate the product ...
- HP Unveils Industry’s First-Ever Mini WorkstationNovember 16, 2016Parul Dubey
Las Vegas, NV. — Today at Autodesk University, HP Inc. unveiled the world’s first mini workstation1 designed for users in CAD and other compute-intensive industries. The stylish, new HP Z2 Mini Workstation delivers breakthrough power and versatility and at only 2.3” high is 90% smaller than a traditional business-class tower2. With ...
- NovAtel Announces New VEXXIS™ Family of GNSS AntennasSeptember 23, 2016Parul Dubey
Calgary, Alberta – Today at ION GNSS+ 2016,NovAtel Inc. (NovAtel) introduced its new VEXXIS series of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) antennas. The VEXXIS series includes two lines of antennas, the new GNSS-800 series and the GNSS-500 series introduced earlier this year. The series offers the latest advancements in GNSS ...
- Septentrio Launches New GNSS Receiver for Time and Frequency Transfer ApplicationsSeptember 13, 2016Parul Dubey
Leuven, Belgium and Torrance, Calif. – Septentrio, a leading provider of accurate and reliable GNSS solutions, today announces the launch of its most advanced GNSS receiver for dedicated time and frequency transfer applications, the PolaRx5TR. The PolaRx5TR is the newest addition to Septentrio’s renowned PolaRx product line of GNSS receivers ...
- Aviation Leaders Harris Corporation and PrecisionHawk Launch LATAS with Live Manned Aircraft Alerts to Help Drone Operators Fly SaferSeptember 9, 2016Parul Dubey
RALEIGH, N.C. - PrecisionHawk Inc. – a leading provider of aerial data and safety platforms for drones – today announced the launch of its low altitude traffic and airspace safety platform (LATAS). LATAS is the only platform to link drones, 3d ground data and live manned aircraft data from the FAA ...
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home